CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

not happy about seeing ricochet being played. complete coin flip of a game. i dont even think cod likes that gametype

• Upvote (+1) 6

GUYS OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE CONSPIRACY THAT IS TRANSPIRING! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THE ALL POWERFUL CLOUD 9 PAID OFF 343 TO ADD SUCH HERESY TO OUR GAME TO THUS ENSURE THE 0-11 WILL CEASE TO COMMENCE!

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well, here it is boys, the gametype we have all been waiting for!

video

Holy hell...

That Snipedown video makes me want to vomit...

Holy. Christ. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone make a list of reasons why Ricochet shouldn't be in season 2? Or if there already is one, please show me. I'd like to see more than "itz bad nawt pleyn".

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn your Goldenboy impression is on point. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone make a list of reasons why Ricochet shouldn't be in season 2? Or if there already is one, please show me. I'd like to see more than "itz bad nawt pleyn".

Snipedown just gave you all the proof you need.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Constantly chasing CoD.

WHAT WORKS IN COD DOESNT ALWAYS WORK IN HALO.

it was in halo first?

still waiting for someone to explain what is wrong with the gametype so i can get in on this gang mentality....

• Upvote (+1) 2

GUYS OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE CONSPIRACY THAT IS TRANSPIRING! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THE ALL POWERFUL CLOUD 9 PAID OFF 343 TO ADD SUCH HERESY TO OUR GAME TO THUS ENSURE THE 0-11 WILL CEASE TO COMMENCE!

u figured us out we must dispose of u now

• Upvote (+1) 2

it was in halo first?

still waiting for someone to explain what is wrong with the gametype so i can get in on this gang mentality....

If you want to act like this isn't being forced into HCS because of CoD, go for it. 

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you see my post?

Just watched it. I agree that it wouldn't work on that map. But what about another map, or one designed specifically for ricochet?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Here is what you do bud. 1) You go on youtube 2) Search H2A Ricochet 3) Try to watch it 4) TRY NOT TO KILL YOURSELF

• Upvote (+1) 2

When you think halo might be coming back and 343 are making some good decisions i see this shit happening and remind myself why i dont trust 343 and also dont play Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

it was in halo first?

It was in Halo 4 and the general consensus on the gametype was that it was shit. It becomes a competitive gametype in CoD, and now it's added into HCS when nobody wants it. I wonder why...

Here is what you do bud. 1) You go on youtube 2) Search H2A Ricochet 3) Try to watch it 4) TRY NOT TO KILL YOURSELF

First you try to find Ricochet H2A gameplay because NOBODY PLAYS IT.

• Upvote (+1) 2