CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Once 343 stops jacking off to themselves, it's only a matter of time until they sneak in the bullshit mechanics of days past. Maybe even sprint!

Should've seen it coming...don't kid yourself, c'mon now. 

When have they truly cared?

343 doesn't give a shit about you. You're just the sugarcoated launchpad for their agenda.  

They move slower than a fatass, and when they do, they leave behind a fat piece of shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait, where is the information coming from about Ricochet being a gametype and the other maps added?  Because I've seen nothing, nor any official links to 343 announcing.  

Don't be a child and single 1 person out. 

This is a collective failure. 

Nah, this is actually him.

but hey feel free to defend him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah, this is actually him, but hey feel free to defend him.

Arent there several people in charge of this?

Where are people hearing about this btw?

Anybody have the source?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no idea where this is coming from

Arent there several people in charge of this?

There are various people at the HCS part of 343i, even if more he's part (AND A REASNON) of this terrible decision.

I don't want to sound lame and drop the #intelz line, but yea.

does anyone have a full match of 2 GOOD teams playing H2A ricochet i want to see it,

someone please explain and show what is wrong with this game type =_=

• Upvote (+1) 5

Have some balls and don't play it.

What he said. When the game type comes up just refuse to play it. Get a fucking back bone and stop playing bullshit just because you want to save face with 343. This is why they keep stepping all over us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why the hell does 343's Pro Team have no say in this? Ghost, Neighbor, et al wouldn't let this stand. Are they just a facade? What gives?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Turning off any stream I see showing Ricochet.

All they had to do was remake more than 3 competitive viable map and this crap wouldn't of happened.

What a joke. Not supporting it.

I remember when the Staff told us not to single out or attack 343 employees  :prayers:  This is when you know shit just got real.

Yup lmao

What he said. When the game type comes up just refuse to play it. Get a fucking back bone and stop playing bullshit just because you want to save face with 343. This is why they keep stepping all over us.

im not playing it.
  • Upvote (+1) 9

It's a good thing I got a CSR 50 in griffball on h4. Soon enough my talents will be very much in demand.

I didn't really get a 50 in Griffball

It was in big team battle.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember when the Staff told us not to single out or attack 343 employees  :prayers:  This is when you know shit just got real.

Yea, bad on my part.

It's just mindblowing that just about every single pro player has told them not to add them and they add this shit.

Its just annoying knowing you've been around so long and you think you have gotten off the dark age for competitive Halo and this shit drops. We are human, we'll get mad.

and as always

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how so many people keep saying: H5 will be better, they have learned, they are listening to us and the pro's, they want to make a competitive game....

Still believe that shit?

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't even know what ricochet is since I stopped supporting MS/Bungie/343 a while back, question:

Are the series bo5?

If so, you could just agree to have whomever wins game 1 lose the first ricochet game, effectively making the series a best of 3 instead of bo5.