CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maniac still on the youtube grind

I've stopped myself 3 times already From saying something cause it shouldn't bother me.... But planet fitness?.....

I feel better now that I've vomited out those words

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've stopped myself 3 times already From saying something cause it shouldn't bother me.... But planet fitness?.....

Thats all I have in 45 minutes of me besides some girls only gym, so I don't blame him.

Not everybody can be such a fucking BADASS like you bro.  :lxthul:

Thats all I have in 45 minutes of me besides some girls only gym, so I don't blame him.

Not everybody can be such a fucking BADASS like you bro. :lxthul:

i also only have planet fitness around me, so if I ever decide to stop being pathetic I'll be maniac v2
  • Upvote (+1) 8

I have a house and a wife who cooks (you can ignore the 3 kids under 7). I like eating...and stuff...fitness bro!! Sounds like i qualify??

Edit: I'm not committed at all and play other games on a regular basis. Can scrim...sometimes if I'm not fitnessing or dieting

Hell, that's all we need to place top 16

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey man Planet Fitness has free pizza days on the first Monday of every month for the true goal-oriented people that want to make endless amounts of gainz. It is also a judgment free gym so if you go there and drop your weights on the ground or make any type of grunting sound, they totally won't tell you to stop! I would recommend Planet Fitness to anyone that is completely serious about their exercise.

This man is doing it right!

• Upvote (+1) 4

ok guys its time to pull up the sleeves and answer any and all questions about this entire situation. press release is coming but in the meantime im open for all questions for u guys. as long as they arent to troll. ill also blog it on the c9 website soon

Why couldn't you announce Pistola earlier? What type of complications are there behind team changes that outsiders may not understand?

The second question doesn't have to necessarily be relevant to the Ola scenario, but I mean in general, is there crazy stuff that goes on behind the scenes that outsiders just don't know about?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hell, that's all we need to place top 16

All we need now is the right color for our #entercolorherewall and we'll propel ourselves into top 8 and the coveted green title!

ok guys its time to pull up the sleeves and answer any and all questions about this entire situation. press release is coming but in the meantime im open for all questions for u guys. as long as they arent to troll. ill also blog it on the c9 website soon

When was Ola approached/how long have you known he was going to be on C9?

Maniac still on the youtube grind 

Holy shit, what was that guy doing in the background at 8:45, he's going to break himself. Maniacs video's have all been great so far.

All we need now is the right color for our #entercolorherewall and we'll propel ourselves into top 8 and the coveted green title!

#primrosepaleyellowwall

So apparently Ellen(Strongside's partner) aka Faithside works at 343 now! https://twitter.com/FaithSide_ I may not agree with alot of 343' decisions, but one thing they have done right is hiring alot of the Halo fam from the community lately. Any 343 lurkers on here that can tell us what her position is?

Somewhat involved with Halo 5. Wouldn't be surprised from a community point of view. She left ESL to work there. Hard worker, knows how to run things. Got to work with her at g4g, and she is dedicated. Good person to have on the team!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys, guys.

Their new to this, give it time to work out the kinks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully for season 2 of H2A they fix the beatdown mechanics and make it a 2-shot beatdown, and they also fix the assault gametype and make it possible to plant and detonate the bomb without dying. (Decrease the raidus of the bomb explosion or something, idk.) 

Also hopefully they add in good forge maps.

Hopefully for season 2 of H2A they fix the beatdown mechanics and make it a 2-shot beatdown, and they also fix the assault gametype and make it possible to plant and detonate the bomb without dying. (Decrease the raidus of the bomb explosion or something, idk.) 

That's the least of our problems.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ricochet on Relic incoming...

That would be.....interesting....

The maps are just too small for Ricochet and far too easy just to grab and throw in for an easy score. Unless we see a tailored map for it it just won't work in H2A

• Upvote (+1) 1

The maps are one thing and I can understand needing more than just the same 3 maps over and over again, but when we continuously give reasons as to why Ricochet is not a good gametype in H2A and it gets put in twice, I'm not sure what to do anymore. :/ 

Everyone told them not to put it in? 

And they still put it in?  :prayers:  :flames:

Why is everyone obsessed with making UT2004's most casual(albeit fun) game-type into a comp one in Halo+CoD all of a sudden? At least it was fast and frenetic in UT, dont know what it brings to Halo.