CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've never even heard of her. I hope it isn't another one of those situations were they got hired because they knew someone and a person who had the right qualifications missed out.

She's been following the scene since H2, and regularly duos with Strongside online so that is how I know her.

I've never even heard of her. I hope it isn't another one of those situations were they got hired because they knew someone and a person who had the right qualifications missed out.

C'mon now even I know who she is. The very first Twitch stream I ever watched was Strongside playing Reach with her. 

But if she's actually qualified to do anything at 343 is a whole other story. I wonder what she's actually going to be doing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ok guys its time to pull up the sleeves and answer any and all questions about this entire situation. press release is coming but in the meantime im open for all questions for u guys. as long as they arent to troll. ill also blog it on the c9 website soon

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ok guys its time to pull up the sleeces and answer any and all questions about this entire situation. press release is coming but in the meantime im open for all questions for u guys. as long as they arent to troll. ill also blog it on the c9 website soon

Do you think that you would have still replaced Ninja with another player if Pistola's injury didn't allow him to play this season?

ok guys its time to pull up the sleeces and answer any and all questions about this entire situation. press release is coming but in the meantime im open for all questions for u guys. as long as they arent to troll. ill also blog it on the c9 website soon

Do we really need a Q&A about this? Just announce the roster man! haha.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

So apparently Ellen(Strongside's partner) aka Faithside works at 343 now! https://twitter.com/FaithSide_  I may not agree with alot of 343' decisions, but one thing they have done right is hiring alot of the Halo fam from the community lately. Any 343 lurkers on here that can tell us what her position is?

She hasn't updated her Linkedin yet, but given her past, I'd guess that she's working on the community side of things.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/msellenyang

Although I have no affiliation with Cloud 9, I would just like to thank you all for your continued patience. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being highest) how stressful is it as a manager to go through a team change?

The Roster is Victory, Pistola, FearItSelf, Hysteria and coach Symbolic. i was saying questions because im still getting a ton of them so i was letting everyone know i can now answer them

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Roster is Victory, Pistola, FearItSelf, Hysteria and coach Symbolic. i was saying questions because im still getting a ton of them so i was letting everyone know i can now answer them

:flames:

on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being highest) how stressful is it as a manager to go through a team change?

in honesty its about a 9 lol its a very crazy and rough thing to deal with 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Making a team, calling it And-e-sports. Look out for us in Season 4

• Upvote (+1) 6

Making a team, calling it And-e-sports. Look out for us in Season 4

Can I be on the team?

Can I be on the team?

Sure leggo!, need TO3

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS e-sports ....let's have less LAN events and make everything more e-for everyone aka OnLINE. Let's also have two day events every weekend so people with real jobs can attend both days

And people wonder why only 35 teams registered so far for season 2

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can I be your coach?

Sure, why not. 

We also need a diet and fitness type guy to be in the team house

• Upvote (+1) 3

HCS e-sports ....let's have less LAN events and make everything more e-for everyone aka OnLINE. Let's also have two day events every weekend so people with real jobs can attend both days

And people wonder why only 35 teams registered so far for season 2

Not sure if troll?

Less LAN events?

Sure, why not.

We also need a diet and fitness type guy to be in the team house

I have a house and a wife who cooks (you can ignore the 3 kids under 7). I like eating...and stuff...fitness bro!! Sounds like i qualify??

Edit: I'm not committed at all and play other games on a regular basis. Can scrim...sometimes if I'm not fitnessing or dieting

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably the greatest post in this thread.

I love Leon The Professional

Not even top 10.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The car of a halo pro lol.

still better than my car. Life of a season 1 champ
  • Upvote (+1) 7