CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do not count C9 out. Hysteria and Pistola have never been hyped in online practice. Scratch that...the entire roster never has..

We are talkin practice.

• Upvote (+1) 4

pictures

numbers

stats

Oh it's on.

*tips hat*

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really think Ola should join C9. He's got more skill than all of them honestly but that doesn't always mean everything. We'll see. I just don't like most of C9 XD

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Agreed.  Velocity will only improve given the opportunity to scrim pro teams.  Velocity needs to figure out a way to finish though, they seem to come out hot, get a lead, then choke the game.  If they can get that issue solved, I would look for them to crack into the top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't really think Ola should join C9. He's got more skill than all of them honestly but that doesn't always mean everything. We'll see. I just don't like most of C9 XD

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh it's on.

*tips hat*

I'm happy to watch you guys duke it out in this respect.

Been getting some of the best stat tracking in recent memory the past couple weeks.You can't even get these kind of stats from the Waypoint site.

• Upvote (+1) 2

GIVE THIS MAN A SLICE OF URKAINE

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wtf is this? Let me fix it.

ap96X4h.png

Get rid of his blue hair and I'm sure they would pay you for that lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

C9 definitely shouldn't be counted out. You learn more from losses than you do wins and these are four players with a strong track record of success. They may very well have things figured out by the first event (C9 also has a history of playing better on LAN as well). The competition looks a bit tougher this season though. It will be fun to see if they put it together. On paper, they should be very good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm happy to watch you guys duke it out in this respect.

Been getting some of the best stat tracking in recent memory the past couple weeks.You can't even get these kind of stats from the Waypoint site.

Hopefully every single scrim at the upcoming LAN is streamed and archived so we can watch/get stats on the rebroadcasts.

C9 has never been good online, hysteria usually has a crap connection. That being said the main concern i had about c9 last season still remains, the team environment.

You NEED your team to trust and believe in each other in order to close out really close games and series, which will inevitably happen in big LAN tournaments. Hysteria's attitude really seems to be toxic to the team. I hate using that word but its the perfect example for it, one persons bad attitude is affecting the attitudes of everybody else.

Ninja is a very happy go lucky guy but complained a lot on cloud9 last season, now with noble its very rare he says anything negative and is back to his old self. Same thing with Ola now - hes known to be a very happy and nice guy but has been more negative than i ever remember him. Throw in FiS getting frustrated and you get an environment that is not conducive to winning or success. 

This might just be me but i also think its affecting their love of the game. Most teams have at least 2-3 players grinding before and after scrims where it seems everyone on C9 wants to get off after scrims, its like all the fighting and bickering is sucking the fun out of playing for those guys. I love the c9 team and want them to succeed but i think something needs to happen.

Hysteria needs some sort of experience or moment of clarity that shows him why his behavior is actually detrimental to his team's success. I know he wants his team to succeed and thats why he does what he does, but he is achieving the opposite result with the way he goes about it. He still is one of the nastiest players in the game - the guys at Cloud9 need to figure out a way to get him to change a bit  though if they want to get the most out of him and the roster they have. On paper there is no reason why they shouldnt be a top team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

To those recording stats, someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, have y'all considered making a twitter account akin to @CoDStats? It would be a super useful twitter account and y'all could work together to get some really solid stat tracking. 

Just a thought. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lol, I see it now, acutally an effect of a hasty lightning effect. Didnt noticed it on my laptop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would piss me the fuck off. You can see Hysteria go flying because of a lunge. The fact that he was close enough to get that lunge but it doesn't connect before Lethul goes over his head is bullshit.

Unless the animation just didn't show for some reason, I think Hysteria was just running forward and jumping.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still think C9 is going to be a solid LAN team. If they face Noble at IG I expect them to win 3-1.

1. EG

2/3/4. Team Randa

2/3/4. Denial

2/3/4. CLG

5/6. C9

5/6. OpTic

7/8. Noble Black

7/8. eLevate/Velocity

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

A little better imho, I also changes the size on Pistola this time. Sorry for spamming my trial and errors. 

umOvsAB.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

I still think C9 is going to be a solid LAN team. If they face Noble at IG I expect them to win 3-1.

1. EG

2/3/4. Team Randa

2/3/4. Denial

2/3/4. CLG

5/6. C9

5/6. OpTic

7/8. Noble Black

7/8. eLevate/Velocity

You forget that I will be in the corner of Noble Black.

• Upvote (+1) 5

JGee3b3.jpg

Hey everyone the organization I belong to is doing a fundraiser for the Troops called "8BIT solute". Basically it's a bunch of gamers getting together, streaming, and getting donations for a great cause. I am probably going to be streaming Halo on a Saturday and getting donations so I'll keep everyone updated if you want to check it out! Any help is greatly appreciated! I would also LOVE if pros got involved in this :-) https://fundraise.operationsupplydrop.org/fundraise/team?ftid=45881

• Upvote (+1) 5

A little better imho, I also changes the size on Pistola this time. Sorry for spamming my trial and errors. 

umOvsAB.jpg

Good work bro! seriously send them an email im sure they would compensate you 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good work bro! seriously send them an email im sure they would compensate you 

Thanks but I am pretty sure they are lurking here and they are welcome to use it as they wish if they want it. But they probably have the resources to do a better job.  :-)

So apparently Ellen(Strongside's partner) aka Faithside works at 343 now! https://twitter.com/FaithSide_  I may not agree with alot of 343' decisions, but one thing they have done right is hiring alot of the Halo fam from the community lately. Any 343 lurkers on here that can tell us what her position is?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So apparently Ellen(Strongside's partner) aka Faithside works at 343 now! https://twitter.com/FaithSide_  I may not agree with alot of 343' decisions, but one thing they have done right is hiring alot of the Halo fam from the community lately. Any 343 lurkers on here that can tell us what her position is?

I've never even heard of her. I hope it isn't another one of those situations were they got hired because they knew someone and a person who had the right qualifications missed out.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2