CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Warlord bomb wasn't a loss, 6 minutes left and the host went total haywire, people started teleporting on Snip3down's stream so they ended it lol

Also, Snip3down saying that this is the worst day of Halo he's had in 5 years.

Yeah, just got that clarified for myself. 4-1* i guess!

Can't wait to see some forge maps.

Noble almost ties a series w/ randa

and C9 takes a game off EG (WARLORD off all maps)

I'm done watching Halo for the night

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its more EG playing like complete ass than C9 playing well to be honest. Snipedown isn't even calling out.

Its more EG playing like complete ass than C9 playing well to be honest. Snipedown isn't even calling out.

I love Snipedown, but he needs to chill w/ the bitching and moaning on stream. 

Don't make excuses, just win, if you can't, lose w/ dignity. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

EG is in a slump

Idk why everyone is downvoting RyaNoob here because he's right. EG just finished 8th in the pre-season cup and isn't playing at their best right now either. They're in a slump. 

Will that carry over into Atlanta? probably not, but it's true that they're not playing at their best right now... 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You can't even beat us in a scrim while slumping, and you still get ego's. I guess that's good though by your top 6 standards. 

to be fair pretty much every game is a close game and you guy host all the games. They hosted one game yesterday and they beat you 50-35 on lockdown slayer.

in a slump for sure

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Idk why everyone is downvoting RyaNoob here because he's right. EG just finished 8th in the pre-season cup and isn't playing at their best right now either. They're in a slump. 

Will that carry over into Atlanta? probably not, but it's true that they're not playing at their best right now... 

Negative.

They didn't even finish playing the cup because it is a stupid process to determine Season 2 seeds.

EG dominated Season 1. They are the team to beat, but beating them a few games in scrims doesn't mean anything.

When they lose back-back-back tournaments that actually MEAN something, then you can say they are in a slump.

#logic

• Upvote (+1) 3

to be fair pretty much every game is a close game and you guy host all the games. They hosted one game yesterday and they beat you 50-35 on lockdown slayer.

in a slump for sure

Lol, if EG STILL winning scrims is "being in a slump"

Then fuck, EG is just that much better

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can't even beat us in a scrim while slumping, and you still get ego's. I guess that's good though by your top 6 standards. 

:flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1