CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let me know what you guys think and what you would like to see in the future. Looking to hear some constructive cristicism.

#Content

I love the way you said V-log.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hysterias stream is awesome because he doesnt hold anything back. I can relate. Its an admirable trait to be completely honest with yourself and others imo.

Not really, there's a right way and a wrong way to do anything. Hysteria will generally point out what his other team mates are doing wrong just as a way to cope with the frustration he feels when he's losing. I'm not saying he's right or wrong to- but I think it isn't rocket science to explain how someone could be doing something in the game better/tell them to correct certain mistakes they are making repeatedly in a way that doesn't just devolve to bitching about the other person. Whether he realises(fuck off spell check) it or not- he's just taking advantage of how most people like to avoid confrontation. 

Just in case some Nazi comes at my ass; I love Hysteria. I love his cat more though. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

My friend bet me $20 that you won't place top 4 at IG. Will I be making $20?

no

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No. But at least it wasn't $100.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1th  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo History of Roy with your favorite host: Walshy!

These Halo Historys are an utter treat.

where are you hearing this?

Assuming based on the picture Iron Gaming tweeted out showing teams registered for FFA thursday. 32 Teams, but not all even had 4 people listed. Interested to see if people get a pass later or what, but kind of sucks to see that so close to the event.

With the way Cloud 9 has been playing, getting 0-11'd twice, always winning, bad communication, I truly honestly believe they won't crack top 8 for season 2. Yeah they perform better on LAN but we have so many online cups, there's no way they can have enough points to be in top 8 at the end of the season imo

Assuming based on the picture Iron Gaming tweeted out showing teams registered for FFA thursday. 32 Teams, but not all even had 4 people listed. Interested to see if people get a pass later or what, but kind of sucks to see that so close to the event.

online cup #2 influences seeding more so teams might be opting out of the ffa because it's on a weekday and doesn't matter as much. idk tho, would be nice to see more names on that list 

WAIT, I GOT DROPPED?!

You should be more concerned with the fact that they're using the team name that you rightfully earned by defeating them. 

online cup #2 influences seeding more so teams might be opting out of the ffa because it's on a weekday and doesn't matter as much. idk tho, would be nice to see more names on that list 

Those names are all the names on a teambuilder for IG Atl so far. So, unless there are teams without anybody listed (Assuming 1 since that whole line is red) then there are 33 passes bought so far out of 64.

We shall see I guess. 10 days left.

Has anything more been said about what game types are going to be used? Are we not like a week away from this event? Whats the hold up...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anything more been said about what game types are going to be used? Are we not like a week away from this event? Whats the hold up...

Nothing yet.. Should be any day now, gametypes will also be used on sunday gor the preseasoncup #2..

• Upvote (+1) 1