CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

... he had host all 11 games. that's pretty hugely important in h2a online

To be fair to Ninja....it's not just a huge advantage online either. Having host gives you godlike powers on LAN. It allows you to stay alive more, assist more, kill more and if you're really feeling good, PTFO more. =D

I saw it says "draft saved" as you type, but no idea where it saved to or if it even saved. I thought by the time I figure it out I could of just re-written it.

Okay, it's easier than I thought.

When you go BACK to a post that's been auto-saved, you click where it says "Last Auto Saved [time]" and it brings up a window with everything you'd had.  Super simple stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just finished watching the EG vs Team randa scrims from last night at work, Was watching Roys POV, I now love my days at work! Was such a good scrim, Team randa's Team work is ridiculous. Much love to all the pros who do stream there scrims and have there 'Past Broadcasts' available to watch

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay, it's easier than I thought.

When you go BACK to a post that's been auto-saved, you click where it says "Last Auto Saved [time]" and it brings up a window with everything you'd had.  Super simple stuff.

:goat:

Noble Black is sitting really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG vs. Team Randa first round? I'm honestly not sure who will win that. Can't wait to watch it.

When is this tournament?

CLG vs. Team Randa first round? I'm honestly not sure who will win that. Can't wait to watch it.

When is this tournament?

first round friday 8pm est

Makes sense why EG, CLG, and C9 scheduled a LAN before the first event. They get to quad host the PGL tourney while also preparing for Atlanta.

Also on Hysteria's stream, they said Pistola would be streaming within the week. 

Let me know what you guys think and what you would like to see in the future. Looking to hear some constructive cristicism.

#Content

I have yet to watch it, but I want to give you mad props for making youtube videos. With having a full time job, being engaged, your own social life and practicing all together that is one hell of a schedule, youtube videos adding to that is amazing.

At this point I really do not have a favorite on EG anymore, every single member is doing awesome things for halo and the community.

Keep it up and I'm rooting for you guys!

• Upvote (+1) 7

So whoever wins the Randa/CLG matchup gets to face EG. Fun.

Is it just me or does LBX look a whole lot like Roy

If I didn't know better I might wonder if they were twins.

Y'know they say when you're with someone a long time, you start to look like them...maybe since they've been teaming since H2...

• Upvote (+1) 5

If I didn't know better I might wonder if they were twins.

Y'know they say when you're with someone a long time, you start to look like them...maybe since they've been teaming since H2...

tiberius you've broken the code, EG to all look like Roy at end of H2A

Let me know what you guys think and what you would like to see in the future. Looking to hear some constructive cristicism.

#Content

My only criticism is that the title is a bit misleading, this is really a Season 1 recap. If you wanted to do a complete history of your career I'm sure the video would start before reach lol.

Awesome video man! It was a great watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After watching the Noble Black vs C9 scrim last night it was hilarious to listen to Hysteria bitch at somebody else other then Ninja....he now has to constantly complain about Victory X.

Another thing has anybody ever noticed that Hysteria always talks about what everybody else did wrong but never includes himself? His personality has been and will continue to be a detriment to any team he joins.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After watching the Noble Black vs C9 scrim last night it was hilarious to listen to Hysteria bitch at somebody else other then Ninja....he now has to constantly complain about Victory X.

Another thing has anybody ever noticed that Hysteria always talks about what everybody else did wrong but never includes himself? His personality has been and will continue to be a detriment to any team he joins.

Nah he calls people out but you don't watch enough of his stream apparently. He was sitting there putting blame on a lot of things, including himself, after the scrim last night.

Hysterias stream is awesome because he doesnt hold anything back. I can relate. Its an admirable trait to be completely honest with yourself and others imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1