CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

T2 also said 'no' to turning Str8 Rippin into an Organization.

T2 also said 'no' to turning Str8 Rippin into an Organization.

Screen_Shot_2015_04_06_at_12_52_26_PM.pn

i hope he reconsiders, it would be awesome to see Str8 Rippin in other games

• Upvote (+1) 1

optic is scriming Elevate.

no idea what the series is

Series is 2-0 OpTic, I believe.

OpTic won 5-2? on Warlord Flag

And... didn't see final score on Shrine TS but before I tabbed away, OpTic were up 4 kills with less than 10 kills to go.  So I think they won.

FearItSalt back in action I see.

I'm all sitting here enjoying another incredible night of scrims... only to look down and realize I'm just now starting a 3000 word lab report on throat and mouth bacteria due tomorrow.

That report makes me salivate.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Someone should force Hysteria to listen to his rebroadcast so he can hear what he sounds like. Without a doubt the whiniest, bitchiest Halo player. After every loss he just unloads on his teammates. He skewers everyone's play, and yet manages to only offer generic platitudes that are not helpful in the slightest. His teammates just sit there in silence while he drones on. It's cringe-worthy.

It is almost comical that after 8 years of competition he still hasn't learned that his "style" is incredibly detrimental to overall team success.  At some point you'd assume that he'd just swallow his pride and try a new approach, because at the end of the day who is he ultimately holding back? Himself.

Dude hasn't accomplished shit since 2010 either.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@VinFTW You pull an all-nighter and finish the paper and walk into class tomorrow like:

Kr423r.gif

Fuck yeah bro, all for Halo. Can't believe the state of competitive Halo right now.

Daily reminder, this trailer is still so hype, and we're a little over a week away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGt6IMp-G3s

:flames:  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Saucey, O' great and humble lord of meme lore.  Pls forgive him.

3fa6726c3d947c78edc44153875e9de9.png

Has Enable joined in on their shenanigans?

Optic Gaming sounding like Scientologists.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Better on lan but getting 11-0'd twice online is uhh pretty meaningful.

Given how much less they've played than every team (but Optic) and how dysfunctional they are, the fact that any games are ever close is telling.

I anticipate a significant improvement from them, so long as they actually get their asses in gear this week, and at the LAN. They always talk about what they're doing wrong, but never go over anything or talk about how to do it right. If they actually do that instead of just arguing in circles about how much is going wrong, they'll be fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That noble series was beyond crazy, some of the games were really close but i feel like c9 has such an awful team environment that they're bound to lose way more of the really close games than they should. Against other good teams and in high pressure situations thats bound to hurt them. Too bad since theyre such a talented roster on paper, really hope they can figure their shit out

A tournament environment and LAN can literally change everything. (09 carbon or 2011 status quo) Pistolas just gettin his groove back.

I'm all sitting here enjoying another incredible night of scrims... only to look down and realize I'm just now starting a 3000 word lab report on throat and mouth bacteria due tomorrow.

1156.gif

'bout sums it up. 

:weback:

LMAO this is me completely yesterday, I stayed up all night writing a 5 page single spaced paper, YES SINGLE SPACED, barely finished it. GOOD LUCK 

• Upvote (+1) 1

LMAO this is me completely yesterday, I stayed up all night writing a 5 page single spaced paper, YES SINGLE SPACED, barely finished it. GOOD LUCK 

:wutface: