CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What birthday do i need to look forward to in order to achieve this honor?

For Real!! I'll be 33 this month.

I've been looking for more people in my situation to play with. With wife and kids and all that jazz. 

Add me @@FireAtWill @@a Chunk and anyone else who has to not talk loud after 9 pm cuz you'll wake up the house.

GT: Dakota V3

• Upvote (+1) 4

T2 just said on his stream over 50% of players on the top 8 teams in HCS are using addy's. May not be shocking to some, but for others, that's just...wow.

edit: Also says drug tests for addy's before events start would be a really good idea.

Addy has been used in halo since the beginning of comp Halo. The percentage of people doesn't really matter since addy isnt the advantage people think it is, you really need to experience it first before you can speak on it. All addy does is give you a better shot but it doesn't make your decisions any better which is also a huge part of the game, I see addy as a double edged sword. Lets not forget there's a large part of the community that takes it and hasn't ever made it anywhere close to pro. Drug tests before events would just hurt the tournament hosters own income. Drug testing in sports and in "e-sports" is two totally different things. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been looking for more people in my situation to play with. With wife and kids and all that jazz.

Add me @@FireAtWill @@a Chunk and anyone else who has to not talk loud after 9 pm cuz you'll wake up the house.

Great, we can ask Cyren for an old peoples home as a subforum here on Beyond. I guess you live in US and don´t speak swedish? :-)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Great, we can ask Cyren for an old peoples home as a subforum here on Beyond. I guess you live in US and don´t speak swedish? :-)

hahah you guess correctly but i could learn some Swedish callouts!  "raketer i 10 sekunder"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Addy has been used in halo since the beginning of comp Halo. The percentage of people doesn't really matter since addy isnt the advantage people think it is, you really need to experience it first before you can speak on it. All addy does is give you a better shot but it doesn't make your decisions any better which is also a huge part of the game, I see addy as a double edged sword. Lets not forget there's a large part of the community that takes it and hasn't ever made it anywhere close to pro. Drug tests before events would just hurt the tournament hosters own income. Drug testing in sports and in "e-sports" is two totally different things.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

hahah you guess correctly but i could learn some Swedish callouts!  "raketer i 10 sekunder"

That was funny...it means "rockets for 10 seconds". :-)

• Upvote (+1) 1

addy isnt the advantage people think it is,  All addy does is give you a better shot

People dont take addy to gain some kind of mystical powers but instead to keep calm and not get stage fright. Which in turns lets you concentrate on the game and play to the best of your ability.

People who abuse addy are damaging their brains , enjoy your Parkinson's

I'll stick to some fire coffee ty very much

I want some fire coffee, literally.

So about T2 saying no to turning Str8 into an organization, does he have any rights to the name? Or can anyone use the name?

So about T2 saying no to turning Str8 into an organization, does he have any rights to the name? Or can anyone use the name?

Str8 Rippin is T2's, he owns it and as a result no one can use it without his permissinon. I think he went the legal route and had it trademarked and things to, could be wrong though.

Lets get it Trending!

#T24prez2016

#GiveObamatheBACKSMACK

#GETFKNR8PED

#T2isproAbortion

#Yoga

#FREET2

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am right with you. Turning 32 this month I have a wife and a 2 year old. When you get older you look forward to the little things such as getting the chance to play Halo for a few uninterrupted hours. I will game with you. Gamer Tag is Computer 

• Upvote (+1) 2

People who abuse addy are damaging their brains , enjoy your Parkinson's

I'll stick to some fire coffee ty very much

Where's the research to prove that addy produces Parkinson's?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People dont take addy to gain some kind of mystical powers but instead to keep calm and not get stage fright. Which in turns lets you concentrate on the game and play to the best of your ability.

That could be one reason but thats not why a majority would use it. That would mean every player takes it and expects to be on mainstage, doesn't happen obviously. People do take it to to gain "mystical powers" so they dont miss. Its not that they cant keep calm lol you can still shake and get nervous on addy. 

Ignore the fact Septic is playing for a new team this week, looks like it was just a 1 off for this weekend and he will be competing for RC in S2.

Best of luck to Septic in the states and in Season 2, im proud of him for giving it a shot! Takes some guts to do this! He's a quality player is Rob.

So glad to hear this news.

Reality Check going to be better season 2!

So glad to hear this news.

Reality Check going to be better season 2!

Unfortunately for them, they're not the only team that's improved.

If you ask me, CLG, Denial, C9 (in theory), Optic (again, in theory) and Elevate have all improved, and then you have Team Randa, Velocity and others. I doubt RC gets top 8 this season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Taking meth is bad for you? Get the fuck out of here.

In a laboratory setting, subjects could not tell the difference between meth and Adderall. If you look at the chemical structures of the two, they are stupidly similar. Basically a pharmaceutical company just took meth, tweaked it the tiniest amount allowable by law and marketed it for ADHD.

You mean kids concentrate better when they take meth? It's just mind blowing, right?

The only reason why junkies think that meth and Adderall are different is because Hiesenburg isn't making it. They get some dirty crap mixed with god knows what, so of course it's going to feel different than Adderall.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Taking meth is bad for you? Get the fuck out of here.

In a laboratory setting, subjects could not tell the difference between meth and Adderall. If you look at the chemical structures of the two, they are stupidly similar. Basically a pharmaceutical company just took meth, tweaked it the tiniest amount allowable by law and marketed it for ADHD.

You mean kids concentrate better when they take meth? It's just mind blowing, right?

The only reason why junkies think that meth and Adderall are different is because Hiesenburg isn't making it. They get some dirty crap mixed with god knows what, so of course it's going to feel different than Adderall.

Wow. First and foremost, just because two chemical compounds look 'stupidly similar' does not even remotely imply that they will function the same. Either you never took even remedial high school chemistry or you didn't pay attention.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you abuse your endorphins receptors and permanently alter your brains chemistry by abusing adderall you're gonna have a very bad time

Well, sure, if you're abusing it (not that I know of any hard evidence of this but it seems plausible). But adderall can be used by loads of people properly and has many benefits if not abused (it seemed like above you and especially @@Defacto were implying adderall is always bad). Largely because altering brain chemistry =/= automatically bad. Adderall alters brain chemistry in ADHD patients by decreasing abnormalities and increasing activity in brain regions otherwise lacking (e.g. the basal ganglia).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well, sure, if you're abusing it

They are abusing it, I regularly used to hear how *certain people* brag about taking a large dose on stream

I'm not gonna call anyone out becuase I really don't care, but some of these guys are fiends

I agree that adderall is fine if not abused