CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well, thanks for that...I guess :-) Am I so f*cking old? Am I the only +40 here? Hello? Someone?

Checking in for duty.  ;)

I have fairly demanding job.  I need something to help me decompress, and Halo is that thing.  I don't have an Xbox at work (probably a good thing, because I'd be a lot less effective at my job).  I do, however, spend most of my breaks browsing through Halo forums.  It gives my mind a break from whatever else is going on.

I'm also not the type of person that enjoys relatively mindless activities like watching TV.  I prefer to be physically and mentally engaged in my leisurely activities.  It helps keep me sharp.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's cool and all but it appears to be a EU event. Probably won't have NA pros at it unless it's for big money.

Damn I wasn't entirely sure if it was an EU or NA organization putting this on, regardless though it's exciting to see another company getting s piece of the Halo action. They talked about on Twitter how Halo will be a big part of their upcoming ventures and they have big plans, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Would be cool to see all the EU tournaments become HCS sanctioned then at the end of the season the top 8 EU teams could be in the finals with the top 8 NA teams and we could have another 16 team pro bracket for the finals like before.

Checking in for duty.  ;)

I have fairly demanding job.  I need something to help me decompress, and Halo is that thing.  I don't have an Xbox at work (probably a good thing, because I'd be a lot less effective at my job).  I do, however, spend most of my breaks browsing through Halo forums.  It gives my mind a break from whatever else is going on.

I'm also not the type of person that enjoys relatively mindless activities like watching TV.  I prefer to be physically and mentally engaged in my leisurely activities.  It helps keep me sharp.

Hello there! Beyond should have a special emblem for veteran spartans like you and me. :-)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hello there! Beyond should have a special emblem for veteran spartans like you and me. :-)

I second this motion.

• Upvote (+1) 4

My god, I played Reach today, and that has to be worse than Halo 4. One shot people taking over 10 shots with that dmr. How was that game ever played competitively.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My god, I played Reach today, and that has to be worse than Halo 4. One shot people taking over 10 shots with that dmr. How was that game ever played competitively.

Bloom sucked balls, but if it's THAT bad then it's either connection or your aim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bloom sucked balls, but if it's THAT bad then it's either connection or your aim.

Definitely wasn't aim, some of them were on people not moving.

It got better for me after they took out bloom.

If you're playing Reach avoid any playlist that isn't Snipers or MLG, all the other ones are awful. 

That's cool and all but it appears to be a EU event. Probably won't have NA pros at it unless it's for big money.

It is a European event and I'm pretty pumped for it, nothing has been announced yet though, other than its location (Cardiff, Wales), so whether Americans will want to attend will yet to be seen, but I wouldn't get your hopes up!

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you're playing Reach avoid any playlist that isn't Snipers or MLG, all the other ones are awful

snip

Anniversary is :goat:

T2 just said on his stream over 50% of players on the top 8 teams in HCS are using addy's. May not be shocking to some, but for others, that's just...wow.

edit: Also says drug tests for addy's before events start would be a really good idea.

T2 just said on his stream over 50% of players on the top 8 teams in HCS are using addy's. May not be shocking to some, but for others, that's just...wow.

edit: Also says drug tests for addy's before events start would be a really good idea.

I'd take that with a huge grain of salt... someone posted a gif of T2 popping addy at S1 Finals, and he said it was candy, then said everyone else was on addy except for him.

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I get that it's a thing in America but honestly I don't really give two shits. Oh no someones taking something to help them concentrate and focus, lets ignore the truck load of caffeine / taurine / other bollocks that everyone is ingesting throughout the weekend.

Who's going to pay for these drug tests? What's going to happen when you try to force 100+ kids / adults to take them? What will the repercussions be and how will they be enforced within the community?

The sentiment is nice but that's all it is.

• Upvote (+1) 3

People who abuse addy are damaging their brains , enjoy your Parkinson's

I'll stick to some fire coffee ty very much

• Upvote (+1) 1