CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo keeps me young and woman makes me old.

I love how you were honest with your age. As a competitor at 26, I am far past my prime in eSports. The passion I have for it and the thrill will never go away though, so I keep at it.

I also love this quote because I keep telling mother fuckers the same thing about women. No one listens though...

OT (HCS Preseason Cup) Congrats to Team Randa. However, I think they are going to get 2nd in Atlanta at best. The Naded curse is too stronk.

• Upvote (+1) 6

oh my god... for real...?

Yeah, from their first match.

snakebite didnt die against Reality Check too

1H8TIUz.png

Yeah, from their first match.

snakebite didnt die against Reality Check too

1H8TIUz.png

I wasn't expecting too much out of RC, but to have a player get a perfection against them boggles my mind. Snakebite's doing work!

I wasn't expecting too much out of RC, but to have a player get a perfection against them boggles my mind. Snakebite's doing work!

Technically you can only get a Perfection in a Slayer gametype.

Not to mention my team, SiN was Me, JuicyFruit, Elumnite, and Hoaxer.

Juicy, Elumnite, and Hoax were all streaming.

Shit sorry, Will make sure I add you guys to my preseason 2 count 

Lmfao does that attest to how that team is online or how you are compared to vicx?

Probably both.

Also, I think their normal online deficiencies were compounded by their total lack of desire to play in that tourney, especially without Cam.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lots of upsets today definitely making things interesting. Really stoked to see if this lights a fire under the top teams for next week and definitely looking forward to Atlanta. TeamRanda is definitely not a joke they have performed incredibly well on online, now its just a matter of seeing if they can translate that success into a LAN environment. I'm really pumped

Soo, the new gametypes/forge maps are going to be used in the next preseasoncup which is next sunday. Predictions on when they are going to announce them? Will they actually let players have some time to practice them or will they be announced at the end of the week? :p

Lethul's donations..

1428275975405.gif

Str8 Sick went to Elevate? I completely missed that one.

Yeah, that is really huge for that team because Munoz and Gab are very old school Halo players. Spartan only started competing and taking things serious in Halo 4. Much of the really important habits and top tier level of play capabilities he possesses will power them into the top 4/6 this season. Spartan is very talented and shows much promise but SuperStr8Sicks been doing this since early Halo 2. (10 year advantage)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 Sick went to Elevate? I completely missed that one. Was snip3downs girlfriend pick up?

Sorry on phone can't figure out how to copy the tweet link, but there was a discussion with her and these two players who are quite known.

@Faccento_tR @Theory_tK I haven't cancelled my flight YET, soooooo ☺️

Mod Edit: https://twitter.com/itsBiiTTERSWEET/status/584198254390353920

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, that is really huge for that team because Munoz and Gab are very old school Halo players. Spartan only started competing and taking things serious in Halo 4. Much of the really important habits and top tier level of play capabilities he possesses will power them into the top 4/6 this season. Spartan is very talented and shows much promise but SuperStr8Sicks been doing this since early Halo 2. (10 year advantage)

Spartan isnt on Elevate. That'd be Shooter  :ghost:

Spartan isnt on Elevate. That'd be Shooter  :ghost:

It's amazing how smart this forum makes me feel because I'm actually very stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 3