CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CBVWsd8UkAA-IHr.jpg

Chances of him paying? 

100% if they got a refund from Bucko?  :prayers:  :flames:  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Temple is essentially Tesla, just with rocks instead of other structures, and it's dark as fuck. No thanks. Eden is just bad, for any gametype. I'd rather play Warlock 11 times than a bad map.

You act like "Halo politics" preventing Ricochet from being inserted into the rotation is a bad thing. It's in the same tier as Grifball. Does not belong in competitive play.

Could you elaborate more on what is bad about Eden? So far I've not heard from pro's, forgers or casual players that the map is flatout bad.

Some would say they really like it or thought that it was just okay, but bad? Haven't come across that one yet.

Could you elaborate more on what is bad about Eden? So far I've not heard from pro's, forgers or casual players that the map is flatout bad.

Some would say they really like it or thought that it was just okay, but bad? Haven't come across that one yet.

Too much open space, not enough cover.

Too much open space, not enough cover.

Okay noted. Don't really agree with it though as the map has a lot of structural cover, it all depends on how you position yourself on the map.

But I'll see what I can do with it though.

Also I could be wrong though, but didn't you only like Tesla out of the maps?

Sorry man, but using the word "******" does not prove you have a "backbone." It's actually pretty weak. You do realize there are other ways of "standing up for your team" than to use a word that is deragatory towards handicapped people...right? You could have just called Aries out for what he said? Or you could have just been the bigger person and let your 7-0 win speak for itself?

I'm pretty torn about Team Randa. I like RyaNoob and Naded. Don't know much about Contra. But this Randa kid just seems so unlikeable. First he tweets out that only 3 other teams are good enough to scrim them, despite the fact that he has proven literally nothing. Then he uses the ****** word. Then he publicly calls out Ninja's gameplay in this post...when Ninja wasn't even the one talking trash? Maybe the reason the other pro players you speak of who apparently have such a low opinion of Ninja's play haven't spoken about it publicly is because they have class? It's one thing to critize someone's gameplay, but to completely trash a fellow pro (and one that is doing a lot of good for the Halo community) is pretty uncalled for.

He didn't say that he had a backbone because he used the word *****, he said he had a backbone for sticking up for his team after noble were calling them ****** downys. Which unfortunately included him using the word ***** in return.

Your second paragraph, that shit happens all the time. Pro's hate on each other, troll each other and completely trash each other on a regular basis.

• Upvote (+1) 3

my only complaint (as a spectator) it seems too big so its kind of boring to watch

my only complaint (as a spectator) it seems too big so its kind of boring to watch

You should've seen the first version then, it was about twice the size lol.

I have a really hard time to grasp this though as I personally do not feel that the map is too big. The map has lots of angles/los across the map on higher ground which should make the map play smaller.

Also the map size is about the size of Lockdown only without the restrictive paths and most likely smaller than Sanctuary.

In the past we have played maps like Narrows, Construct, Pit which were all larger but still were fan favorites. Unfortunately I can't do anything about the size at this point, the final selection should be announced any day now as, if forge maps are used, they are used in the preseasoncup on the 12th of April.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Losing to Optic, lmao.

Sigh, rough time to be an EG fan, how do you even defend that or make excuses? There's ZERO reason to ever lose to Optic, ever.

indeed. I was horrified watching them lose. It was painful, hope EG steps it up.

Speaking of Team Randa, I have a question regarding Naded that I've had for awhile. Stopped watching Halo when I went to college 4 years ago and just kinda started back up watching again when H2A came out and was really surprised Naded was still playing. Doesn't he have a kid and a wife now? Just thought real life would have taken over for him and didn't think he was still competing.

He and his girlfriend aren't together anymore he still sees his kid and they support each other.

I have no idea if he has a job most older pros do so maybe that's why he hasn't been streaming as much lately.

Optic beat Randa so bad the only scrim ive been able to catch. Ive been really busy. I love to see Maniac and Flame putting in the hours.

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 and the Str8 Rippin Montage was the reason I got into competitive Halo and into e-sports in general, I'd be a completely different person if it wasn't for him. Good luck with future endeavors Tom.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He didn't say that he had a backbone because he used the word *****, he said he had a backbone for sticking up for his team after noble were calling them ****** downys. Which unfortunately included him using the word ***** in return.

Your second paragraph, that shit happens all the time. Pro's hate on each other, troll each other and completely trash each other on a regular basis.

True. Having said that Randa isn't pro yet :) (Where's his t8 finish?/placing at a lan?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

He said he was "sorry if people didn't like the way he responded" to NB, but that he "wasn't going to change." Not even a real apology.

And yea, I mean you're right that pros hate on each other a lot. This just struck me as different. Probably because it was unprovoked by Ninja, and was without any indication of just trolling. Just a straight up "you're terrible, and everyone else thinks so but they are too scared to say it, including your teammates." You think Ninja is terrible? Cool. Speak for yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anarchy.jpg

EDIT: He got dropped?? :wutface:

Apparently so. Elumnite seems excited about whatever new team he's going to ATL with but hasn't announced it yet.

Damn, Anarchy can't seem to catch a break. He's been one of my favorite players for a while. Hopefully he can still put something together.