CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

PGL isn't going to allow this right? This takes away the whole point of the ladder if you can just buy a spot off someone.

Everyone's got a price even PGL.

cmon moa get on devouringtuba's level :kappa:

Do I need to donate $1000 for it or can I earn it?

PGL seed situation:

So Bucko came to us about just giving us the #1 seed about an hour before the deadline at midnight. Our first thought was "wtf really? hmm... I guess... if he is serious than thanks." So after talking to him it seemed his team was not going to play in it and he just wanted to help us out so we accepted. I can vouch for my entire team when I say we accepted the invitation from him quickly and without thinking much about it. Very quickly after, I realized how scumbag of a move it was to just simply take a higher seed over the other teams that played more and earned their spot. I realized the obvious mistake we made but I promise our intentions weren't too fuck the other teams over. Like I said we didn't give too much thought into it. It just seemed like a nice gesture by him at the time. Even if PGL was going to allow it we weren't going to play in it because we realized it wasn't right, I promise you. Sorry to anyone upset about it, I would've been as well. Once again, I promise our intentions were not to fuck other teams over we simply just didn't give it much thought and just thought we were accepting a nice gesture. Our team is not that type of people and I think everyone that knows us can vouch for that. Sorry for the mistake! <3

Dude's offering our team a #1 seed? Let's not think about anything slang out a grand... Really?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude's offering our team a #1 seed? Let's not think about anything slang out a grand... Really?

Lol we did not pay him...that was a joke, gone wrong apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Arkanum/Ninja ended up winning 4-0 over Roy/Snipedown. The last two games (on Eric's host I think) weren't even close. Switched back and forth between Ninja and Roy's streams, and the Ninja/Arkanum communication was much better (they had been playing together for a while before that tbf).

I think getting dropped by C9 and then again (sort of) by Denial has put a chip on Ninja's shoulder. He's been grinding MCC pretty much all day every day for a while now. I realize that 2v2 is much different than 4v4....but it was still funny to see the people in Roy's chat go from saying that Ninja/Arkanum were going to get destroyed, to freaking out and coming up with all sorts of excuses for why they won.

Still think Ninja has lots of room for improvement in full team games though. He thrives when there are only a few players on the map...but doesn't have the best awareness when there are many.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1