CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ok, I was writing the article for the Beyond home page but WOW.  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

Season 2 Announcements are all FANTASTIC and Formal is back bbyyyy

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Ola isn't on C9 officially yet....

Formal, Enable, Ola, and LITERALLY ANYONE?

Really nice improvements for Season 2. I'm very interested to see how well the PGL LAN goes. I'm hoping it goes well. PGL has been great with their online Halo stuff for a long time now, and I believe they just got involved with CS GO not too long ago as well. If it's anything like the success of their online tournaments, I'm thinking it's going to be a solid event. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really nice improvements for Season 2. I'm very interested to see how well the PGL LAN goes. I'm hoping it goes well. PGL has been great with their online Halo stuff for a long time now, and I believe they just got involved with CS GO not too long ago as well. If it's anything like the success of their online tournaments, I'm thinking it's going to be a solid event. 

i hope so too. would be great to have multiple leagues running halo tournaments.

just what the HCS and the "sanctioned" events was aimed at doing.

If ola doesn't go to c9 ill be pretty sad. BUT IMAGINE

CLOUD 9- HYSTERIA FORMAL ENABLE PISTOLA

JHh0DFv.png

the 4th could be totz for all i care....

Accidental neg, but man this would be thick

Things are looking good for season 2. Cool to see that PGL is getting on some of the LAN action. Didn't play any Ricochet in H4 but if it works as a competitive gametype than why not? Please no Tesla or midship clone.  

If Formal and Enable do play both cod and halo that would be so sick. And if Formal somehow convinces Crim to come with him, would be interesting to see what he could do.  And Ola as the 4th...gg. But I aint holding my breath. 

I seriously doubt those Formal and Enable tweets are serious. Plus there's only two weeks between now and season 2, they would be way behind every other team in terms of knowledge and chemistry. 

I would love for them to hop over to Halo though!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I seriously doubt those Formal and Enable tweets are serious. Plus there's only two weeks between now and season 2, they would be way behind every other team in terms of knowledge and chemistry. 

I would love for them to hop over to Halo though!

This new prize pool for S2 might persuade them, have to remember the biggest CoD tourney of the year is now over with only a couple LAN events left this year like UMG (May) and the MLG AW Finals (October). They'll have decent time open if they are really serious.

• Upvote (+1) 3