CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The one thing I'm really curious about is if players will be able to execute any of the roster changes they want. With the involvement of big name organizations like clg, eg, denial, cloud 9 and optic it may be harder for teams to simply drop and pick up whoever they want than it was back in the day when there was no real "organization" that had a significant say in how their brand was to be represented.

I remember reading somewhere that the Denial CEO asked Ryanoob to sign a contract, but he refused to. Don't know if that's true for others as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The one thing I'm really curious about is if players will be able to execute any of the roster changes they want. With the involvement of big name organizations like clg, eg, denial, cloud 9 and optic it may be harder for teams to simply drop and pick up whoever they want than it was back in the day when there was no real "organization" that had a significant say in how their brand was to be represented.

Hadn't thought of that. 

Wonder if there won't be some straight up player swaps?

So I see that contra is no longer on optic and this was probably mentioned already, but I missed it. Was he dropped or did he leave? I thought he played pretty well at G4G, but did not get to see him much at the finals.

So I see that contra is no longer on optic and this was probably mentioned already, but I missed it. Was he dropped or did he leave? I thought he played pretty well at G4G, but did not get to see him much at the finals.

Contra knew he was going to leave Optic even before the finals, regardless of their placings. He wasn't happy with the amount of practice they got in, so he left.

What its felt like waiting for team changes

7060030.gif

Walshys face at the end is what kills me.

I love how it all fits together, Lammie? with the scruffy beard and long hair "dealing" t2, t2 with the shifty eyes and walshy with the "oh no...."

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pistola to C9 could be so interesting. Ola can turn Ninja into a top tier player IMO but will he have the patience? Who knows

If Ola was going to c9, I'd rather see him for ninja, he's had great success with all players on that team in the past.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unpopular Opinion: CLG is better off keeping Heinz. Pistola is rusty, could have a pinky relapse, and is not as objective minded as Heinz. On a team with Royal 2 & Snakebite, you need that heavy objective presence. 

Most objective players had trouble at finals, as communication was tricky. Slayers will always do better in that setting. 

I enjoy your posts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra + Pistola slaying power would be unrealistically powerful. If Ryanoob is as disatisfied on Denial as he seems, then he could be the decision maker and objective player that makes them the perfect squad.

Fourth is up in the air.

Also it's in my prayers that we see TSM Pistola.

:kappa:

#Intel coming from Hysteria? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

If what I heard is true... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 

778725885_1394261162.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very curious to see if CLG does make a move, will every team below them change as well. Does any team stay the same?? Going to be nuts

heinz dropped for ola confirmed

It should be a bannable offense when people come in here and say shit like "if what I heard is true..!!!"

Either say it or don't say it at all.

:wutface:

pls tell us

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

*Butt clenching intensifies*

Not because of team changes but due to dentist cleaning

• Upvote (+1) 1

The team change hurricane approaching, ESL One/IEM WC tomorrow morning...this is one of those times that tests all of us.

eSports never sleeps people.