CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sounds like something is about to go down.

IM YELLING TIMBER

• Upvote (+1) 5

Pros tweeting about a CLG move possibly happening and then a domino effect happening from there. I could either see tem dropping Heinz for Ola or Heinz for Naded which was their original team. Anything else would come as a COMPLETE shock to me.

I see the tweets about possible moves incoming but where does it imply CLG? Would you mind posting the tweets or telling me where to check. Nothing like good, hot Twitter intel.

My awful predictions:

CLG

Ogre 2, Pistola, Royal 2, Snakebite

Denial 

Mikwen, Chig, Cloud, Heinz

C9

Ninja, Naded, Ryanoob, Goofy

OpTic

Flamesword, Ace, Assault, Hysteria

NTN 

Victory X, FiS, ?, ?

NTN2 

Str8 Sick, Prototype, Aries, ?

NTN3 

Contra, Blaze, Randa, Spartan

NB 

Arkanum, Maniac, APG, Legit

• Upvote (+1) 2

I understand why this gif is getting so much attention but it almost seems like people just love to hate T2 at this point. I don't see people posting tweets incriminating other players for adderall usage. There are a few players in particular who have tweeted pretty openly about it and a few who tweet 'not so subtle' confessions. I won't name the players but if you are going to post this gif why not also post those tweets? I don't like that players do it and I wish it wasn't an issue but acting like T2 is the only pro taking it is just foolish. The gif is pretty funny, though. Whether or not it's nerds or adderall

The gif is hilarious. Aside from maybe 1 or 2 people if that, no one is going after T2 because of it. The gif is just pure gold Jerry.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What its felt like waiting for team changes

7060030.gif

The gif is hilarious. Aside from maybe 1 or 2 people if that, no one is going after T2 because of it. The gif is just pure gold Jerry.

Walshys face at the end is what kills me.

Unpopular Opinion: CLG is better off keeping Heinz. Pistola is rusty, could have a pinky relapse, and is not as objective minded as Heinz. On a team with Royal 2 & Snakebite, you need that heavy objective presence. 

Most objective players had trouble at finals, as communication was tricky. Slayers will always do better in that setting. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Unpopular Opinion: CLG is better off keeping Heinz. Pistola is rusty, could have a pinky relapse, and is not as objective minded as Heinz. On a team with Royal 2 & Snakebite, you need that heavy objective presence.

Most objective players had trouble at finals, as communication was tricky. Slayers will always do better in that setting.

I agree 100%. And as a CLG fan I really want the team to be intact all the way to the final S2.

Pistola to C9 could be so interesting. Ola can turn Ninja into a top tier player IMO but will he have the patience? Who knows

F/A for Season Two

Gt: Bvrton

www.twitter.com/8urton

<3

Wait whaaaaat? Whats the deal with eR??

Pistola to C9 could be so interesting. Ola can turn Ninja into a top tier player IMO but will he have the patience? Who knows

I think it would be super entertaining. I just can't see it though.

Man I hope Naded gets himself on a dedicated team.

Naded, Contra, Ryanoob, Cloud

They could play all day, erry day

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola to CLG seems the most likely, but who knows.

Naded to C9 could be pretty decent if the right pieces fell in place. 

Wouldn't be super surprised if Ninja/Spartan ended up teaming together, they seem to like playing together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The one thing I'm really curious about is if players will be able to execute any of the roster changes they want. With the involvement of big name organizations like clg, eg, denial, cloud 9 and optic it may be harder for teams to simply drop and pick up whoever they want than it was back in the day when there was no real "organization" that had a significant say in how their brand was to be represented.