CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like my merchandise to be if you know gandhi you will get my savage shirt and understand i'm a fan but if you don't watch halo you like the shirt because its says savage on it.

Cool to see more players merchandise.

The sole focus should be more on the halo sniper than Master Chief imo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Watching Spartan and Ninja play 2v2s is hysterical. Spartan is probably one of my favorite pros now. Very funny dude.

• Upvote (+1) 5

[quote name="WaiHo" post="440905" timestamp="1427305015

He is now team with Cpt Anarchy and ThuggishKilla, still looking for a 4th as far as I know.

Hope they find a good 4th, Cpt Anarchy has always been a solid player but I think he just hasn't had the best of luck these last few years.

Maybe SK?

I donated 20 bucks to Snipedown stream tonight and he says that I can join the custom games with him...and of course I am not near my xbox. I had loved being slaughtered by the legend himself.

102645.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching Spartan and Ninja play 2v2s is hysterical. Spartan is probably one of my favorite pros now. Very funny dude.

big fan of spartan as well. love the intensity

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have seen other players make bad decisions and plays all the time on top teams.

It just seems like its easy for teams to blame Ninja for making stupid decision.

I think it's a lot to do with the frequency and severity of his poor choices that make him an easy target. And if you believe the guys on C9, he's difficult to coach.

I think it's a lot to do with the frequency and severity of his poor choices that make him an easy target. And if you believe the guys on C9, he's difficult to coach.

This.

This is pretty much echoed by every C9 player. Ninja had a play pattern that he was unable to break Season 1. It doesn't mean he is not really good (he is really good), its just to say that his choices made it harder for his team to win. I watched a lot of Ninja's POV and I know exactly what C9 was talking about.

Ninja has found a team, and they will do decent Season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's difficult to coach when you're being mean to him. When we first started teaming, we learned from each other. After that, Ninja teamed with Dersky and with his positive attitude he thrived. Ninja is a very defensive person, but when you treat him like a human who makes mistakes he learns very fast.

I think you could say the same thing about most people. Most people don't like changing when they're being told it in an abrasive way. I wouldn't hold that against Ninja. (Not saying you were wrong by the way. Just adding input.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cool to see more players merchandise.

I was so annoyed when I didn't get a chance to buy a Final Boss t-shirt before MLG discontinued them.

I saw Roy attempting to twerk before Cloud 9 announced their roster move with Pistola.

This is life.

• Upvote (+1) 4

He's difficult to coach when you're being mean to him. When we first started teaming, we learned from each other. After that, Ninja teamed with Dersky and with his positive attitude he thrived. Ninja is a very defensive person, but when you treat him like a human who makes mistakes he learns very fast.

Ryanoob saying something nice about Ninja?

what.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ryanoob saying something nice about Ninja?

what.gif

I could be wrong, @@RyaNoob can correct me if I'm wrong.

But he doesn't really hate anyone or hold grudges, he's just brutally honest and says what a lot of people think.

• Upvote (+1) 3

But he doesn't really hate anyone or hold grudges, he's just brutally honest and says what a lot of people think.

jake-gyllenhaal-no.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

tldr: Ping is the most important part when it comes to lagging in games.

I did read about the "League Network" they were building. Fantastic idea. I've always been one for ping>bandwidth. Fibre just gives everyone both.

Basically, I've always said(privately) that I never disliked tyler, I just made fun of his gameplay and shit but we were always on good terms. I make fun of everyone's gameplay, even my own. Regarding the ryanoobKappa, that was just a dank meme I created after getting in his head at one tourney(umg). The joke literally has Kappa in it and people took it seriously, I just never corrected them because it was funny.

I really enjoyed teaming with tyler(besides him catering his fans instead of teammates) and competing against him.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Don't know if this was posted, but I believe someone asked about Elumnite a few pages back and his team situation. So as most know he was almost on Optic but then HuriCaniac came around and screwed him.

He is now team with Cpt Anarchy and ThuggishKilla, still looking for a 4th as far as I know.

Possible 4th 

The insight from someone that has teamed with him is greatly appreciated.

• Upvote (+1) 1