CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey do this for us thanks

Speaking of that, a message to all pros streaming; please keep the stat pages up for a little longer, talking to no-one specifically but some keep them up for like 3 seconds sometimes. It would be a shame if you're trying to screenshot all stat pages for an entire scrim and one gets missed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's even worse when foreigners say to me "Oh, you're a Geordie, that Geordie Shore is crazy" I just want to strangle them shouting, "I'm not a friging Geordie, I'm just Northern"

I know to each their own and everyone likes different things blah blah, but that show is terrible.

I feel bad for Elumnite, he's had "HCS f/a" in his stream title for a couple days now. No one seems interested. :/

Look like he could be a solid player, he always used to be in the top 20 alot.

C9 got wrecked by Denial in game 5 and CLG got wrecked by EG they should of picked up Ola. :kappa:

Cloud has impressed me a lot watching his stream. He isnt the problem. In fact, I think a better team could be formed with him, Ola, and 2gre, but that's neither here nor there manny.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's even worse when foreigners say to me "Oh, you're a Geordie, that Geordie Shore is crazy" I just want to strangle them shouting, "I'm not a friging Geordie, I'm just Northern"

Im from Essex so you can imagine the amount of times I get asked "do you watch TOWIE?" *shakes head*

STATS

All taken from Snipedown's rebroadcast.

Wow someone actually pulled this out, thanks man :-) You guys all keep me updated on other things while I'm busy scrimming and I'm very appreciative as an internet fiend. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Denial vs Cloud 9

Game 1

giphy.gif

From the EU contingent, thanks and +rep.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't understand

4238924607.png

:saucey:

I know that if someone has it worse doesn't mean your problems aren't valid, there's just sooo many comcast posts screaming first world problems especially with the way r/technology goes on about it and you saying 30 down 5 up is a "half-way decent speed". You're right but speeds seem fine to me mate.

P.S 343 I REALLY needed dem dedicated servers :/

I live in newcastle too

Used to have BT and the speeds were awful, i switched to sky and my speeds more than doubled even though i had the equipment

Well, this is interesting. Not entirely shocking considering the growing platform, but I wonder if this will have any effect on ESL/HCS possibly moving over from Twitch. Also, MLG.tv has even more competition now.

YouTube to relaunch livestreaming service with focus on esports and gaming

At this point, and its early on, but I would guess that least HCS Season 2 is locked into Twitch. After that it could get very interesting as I suspect YouTube would consider trying to get HCS as it seems to be growing, and YouTube probably could make it grow pretty fast as well. 

Well, this is interesting. Not entirely shocking considering the growing platform, but I wonder if this will have any effect on ESL/HCS possibly moving over from Twitch. Also, MLG.tv has even more competition now.

YouTube to relaunch livestreaming service with focus on esports and gaming

YouTube is owned by Google. Microsoft and Google are competitors. Therefore, this will most likely not happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know to each their own and everyone likes different things blah blah, but that show is terrible.

It is. A lot of my friends love it and when you are drunk it can be funny. But sober, yes it it terrible.

Well let's hope I never run into you. joking

Everytime I read or hear of Newcastle I think of Geordie Shore... What has the 21st century done to me :wutface:

Not Newcastle Ale? shame

I live in newcastle too

Used to have BT and the speeds were awful, i switched to sky and my speeds more than doubled even though i had the equipment

Gamertag?

Made some stats about the interest in HCS on Beyond and Waypoint (S1-thread is interpolated and data points is "every week"). I love this upgoing trend and that the interest in Halo esport are growing. So everyone of the 418 people contributing to this thread and of course the rest of the 11000 members here on BE should spread the word and be an ambassador for HCS on other forums, twitter, facebook and on grandpas 80th birthday party. :prayers:

I1htwHw.png

@Sal1ent 

@Deez

@@Frankie

• Upvote (+1) 1

Made some stats about the interest in HCS on Beyond and Waypoint (S1-thread is interpolated and data points is "every week"). I love this upgoing trend and that the interest in Halo esport are growing. So everyone of the 418 people contributing to this thread and of course the rest of the 11000 members here on BE should spread the word and be an ambassador for HCS on other forums, twitter, facebook and on grandpas 80th birthday party. :prayers:

I1htwHw.png

Good stuff, here's another crazy stat:

• HCS Season 1 Thread Views - 509,211 views (118 Days)
  • HCS Season 2 Thread Views - 492,483 views (16 Days)

----------------------

Meaning to ask everyone, would you prefer to keep everything in this thread (IG/UGC events etc + ESL/HCS stuff) or do you like weekend event threads we've done in the past.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Good stuff, here's another crazy stat:

• HCS Season 1 Thread Views - 509,211 views (118 Days)
  • HCS Season 2 Thread Views - 492,483 views (16 Days)

----------------------

Meaning to ask everyone, would you prefer to keep everything in this thread (IG/UGC events etc + ESL/HCS stuff) or do you like weekend event threads we've done in the past.

I like weekend event threads for looking back at events in the past, but I don't care too much either way.
  • Upvote (+1) 2