CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hopefully we see some players starting to grind today. So, we can see who they're playing with and in result form some better team predictions instead of sort of wild speculation/hopes(which I am definitely guilty of).

Team changes only happen when I'm in the car driving.

Then get driving, we want to see some action.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Definitely agree with what you said in regard to the guy in the courtyard/shotty situation.

On one of the lockdown games we played, I was standing back on snipe 2, and I heard footsteps sounding like they were coming from either bottom snipe of on the plasma nades bottom snipe.  I knew there were no players from the opposing team around, so I looked around, and the closest player to me was moving around bottom elbow.

I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the weird turtle beach mixamp, hopefully we never have to use those things again, especially when 90% of the people playing had never used them before.  At least eight different audio settings and nobody knew which one was the best to use, that's crazy!

I, for one, definitely preferred the audio as it was on Friday. We didn't encounter any issues, at least as far as I know.  Saturday was a whole different story, as you are all aware of by now!

I agree with the couldn't decipher sounds opinion. There was game on lockout against I forget who, I think it was denial but I kept hearing footsteps around me like pretty loud ones and I kept hearing them and kept going to check s1 over and over again and nothing was ever there the only person I saw was on like blue ramp.

I don't know what dimension you're currently posting from, but Hysteria/Pistola are NOT better than Royal 2/Snakebite SMH.  More pure firepower? Royal 2 has outslayed Hysteria for like two+ years straight now including this past weekend (~1.2 K/D vs ~1.09 K/D), and he doesn't bring the attitude either.  Better cool/clutch under pressure? When was the last time Hysteria won a major event? Pistola wasn't even dedicated prior to breaking his hand and he was honestly underwhelming in this game (hence why the Lethul replacement was NEVER temporary), now he's coming off months where he hasn't competed and furthermore you don't even know what condition his hand is in or how it will effect him going forward.

I'm sorry, but what a stupid-ass post.  Snakebite and Royal 2 are the best players on that team.  You're going to propose dropping Snakebite yet keeping Heinz? LOL.

• Hysteria is on a team where he's expected to get an equal number of the frags not carry slay like Royal2 is on CLG. Have you got a link to the series stats, it'd be interesting to see exactly how much of the slaying was done against lesser opponents.
  • I'd much rather have Hysteria as my sniper from what I saw at the weekend irregardless of the moaning / personality shit. At one point Royal literally gave the sniper away because he couldn't hit shit - is that something you can really get away with in a game where snipers are probably at their most dominant?
  • I don't know the situation regarding Pistola's hand but seeing as he won't come back unless he gets a good team, I'm going to assume that he won't come back if he can't compete himself.  Snakebite is good I'm not going to deny, but Pistola plays a similar position IMO more effectively. Basing this off the fact he's been arguably a top5 player for the last 5-6 years.
  • Heinz rounds off that set of players nicely and as many people have said Royal / Snakebite are likely to stick together.

With how the current events are I don't think it's a stretch that the second team would change it up to try and push for first. That's my opinion with the reasoning, no need to be angry <3.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 gets pumped off of Nerdz the same way the Suddoths get pumped off of Warheads. It's not like there have been allegations of T2 using addy in the past or anything :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pistola has a team, according to Naded.

also sounds like he probably won't stick with T2, Apparently T2 is going to Costa Rica for like 2 weeks and Naded seems to just want to find a team to grind with and obviously you can't do that with someone in Costa Rica. Also, sounded like he's received some team offers from Contra and Optic.

Looks like sweet tarts are T2's guilty pleasure  :kappa:

Edit: Or maybe he's after that sponsor money.  ;)

Pistola has a team, according to Naded.

Pistola x Naded?

They were pretty adorable together during one of those interviews (forgot which event)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pros tweeting about a CLG move possibly happening and then a domino effect happening from there. I could either see tem dropping Heinz for Ola or Heinz for Naded which was their original team. Anything else would come as a COMPLETE shock to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And he said he's not teaming with T2, now? Or did I misread?

Misread. It doesn't look probable that he will team with T2 but still might. Naded doesn't really know yet.