CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It sucks that people do it but it's hard to regulate. Several players do it and it definitely helps but it's not a "superdrug" or making as big of a difference as a lot of people think. That being said, although this gif looks suspicious AF, we shouldn't just assume that's what he's doing.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks that's what he was doing. He was just eating nerdz and realized he was on camera.

EDIT: lol people actually are taking this seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I understand why this gif is getting so much attention but it almost seems like people just love to hate T2 at this point. I don't see people posting tweets incriminating other players for adderall usage. There are a few players in particular who have tweeted pretty openly about it and a few who tweet 'not so subtle' confessions. I won't name the players but if you are going to post this gif why not also post those tweets? I don't like that players do it and I wish it wasn't an issue but acting like T2 is the only pro taking it is just foolish. The gif is pretty funny, though. Whether or not it's nerds or adderall

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there was white noise and you could hear the commentators in your headset then something was clearly setup wrong.

The thing that gets me is that Ryan said they switched to some earbuds setup and it was even worse and you couldn't yell? That's... Lol.

$100k Season 1 Final, the audio should be working. I've seen from multiple players that Small? I guess is his name was giving people attitude or telling them it's the best it's going to get.... To be honest I personally probably would have refused to play until it was fixed.

Yeah, if it was an AGL more shit would've been thrown, but because it was a tournament ran by 343/esl, we trusted them without much question.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks that's what he was doing. He was just eating nerdz and realized he was on camera.

EDIT: lol people actually are taking this seriously.

You're right

It would be literally impossible to put a pill inside of a box of candy

That's totally not a typical way people transport drugs :Rolleyes:

Not that I care if someone takes addy, that's their choice, I think it's the same as abusing caffeine

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You're right

It would be literally impossible to put a pill inside of a box of candy

That's totally not a typical way people transport drugs :Rolleyes:

Not that I care if someone takes addy, that's their choice, I think it's the same as abusing caffeine

I'm not sure what post says its impossible to put drugs in small boxes but I think you replied to the wrong person.

Everyone is on addy

Halo is like the Tour de France, and EG are Lance Armstrong, doesn't matter how much addy you're on you're not gonna win

Doubt anyone from EG or CLG is on addy. Maybe Lethul but I doubt it. :lxthul:

Guys I am pretty sure thats like.. a box of smarties. 

Relax. 

SCREW YOU MAN. THIS IS THE INTERNET. WE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY RATIONAL THOUGHT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA, AND FOR THAT YOU CAN GEEEEEET OUT. 

:rekt:   :flames:   :saucey:   :halo:   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not on the main stage T come on lol. 

Addy can make you play better. Last time I popped addy I went on a 20 game win streak in the H5 beta. Good times. 

It can sometimes make you a worse teammate though. A lot of people focus so much on their screen, that they can tune out teammates, or start to get quieter and don't communicate to teammates as much.

Personally I see it as a problem strictly because its an abuse of a controlled amphetamine. I have no moral judgement on Addy usage, so anyone can do what they want. It'll never be something that is tested because many players are prescribed it, and I bet a disproportionate (to the general populace) number of gamers have ADD/ADHD due to the constant feedback that it gives that allows for ADD/ADHD people to stay engaged easier than many other activities.

SCREW YOU MAN. THIS IS THE INTERNET. WE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY RATIONAL THOUGHT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA, AND FOR THAT YOU CAN GEEEEEET OUT. 

:rekt:   :flames:   :saucey:   :halo:   :kappa:

AtheistFedoraDelivery.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Have the team implosions begun yet?

No... except Contra left/was dropped from Optic, which was pretty predictable.

No... except Contra left/was dropped from Optic, which was pretty predictable.

Yeah, no shock there. 

Think it'll be getting pretty busy soon enough here. 

• Prizepool is top heavy - 1st matters
  • More pure firepower in similar roles - Hysteria > Royal2, Pistola > Snakebite
  • Better cool / clutch under pressure situations - you think Hysteria would have been missing snipes in those overtime games?
  • Stop one of the best FA's forming another top2 team
  • Something needs to change in the mentality where they're not just getting over the finishing line, they're curb stomping 'lesser teams' when given the chance.

I don't know what dimension you're currently posting from, but Hysteria/Pistola are NOT better than Royal 2/Snakebite SMH.  More pure firepower? Royal 2 has outslayed Hysteria for like two+ years straight now including this past weekend (~1.2 K/D vs ~1.09 K/D), and he doesn't bring the attitude either.  Better cool/clutch under pressure? When was the last time Hysteria won a major event? Pistola wasn't even dedicated prior to breaking his hand and he was honestly underwhelming in this game (hence why the Lethul replacement was NEVER temporary), now he's coming off months where he hasn't competed and furthermore you don't even know what condition his hand is in or how it will effect him going forward.

I'm sorry, but what a stupid-ass post.  Snakebite and Royal 2 are the best players on that team.  You're going to propose dropping Snakebite yet keeping Heinz? LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Hysteria/Pistola are NOT better than Royal 2/Snakebite SMH.  

Trolling?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2s team directly puts him in a position to put up the stats that he does. He is counted on to do what he does, and he gets all the power weapons as a result.

Hysteria does not have the same style of gameplay because his team doesn't do what CLG does for Royal 2. C9 and CLG have a very different style: it almost feels like CLG is reverting to old school Halo and focusing a lot on role based gameplay, whereas C9 falls more in line with anyone does whatever. Sure, they try to get the snipers to Hysteria, but they don't go out of their way to do it like CLG does for Royal 2.

It's difficult to compare them when their team utilizes them so differently.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn. People hate Heinz.

Yea i don't entirely get it. It's one tournament with what's largely been a statistical anomaly for him (at least I think). His IronGames Columbus stats weren't bad. Slightly lower K/D than the rest of his team (1.07 compared to royal 2's team best 1.29) but an average kills per game of 0.8 less than team leader. He also averaged 1.3 assists more per game then 2nd best on CLG. 

Man I love those white pill shaped nerds! Those are my favorite! I'm guessing all the color must have fell off in the box or something lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4