CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not relevant for season 2, because Ricochet blows dick with H2A movement, but I really hope we see it in H5 instead of that wannabe Paintball game.

Not relevant for season 2, because Ricochet blows dick with H2A movement, but I really hope we see it in H5 instead of that wannabe Paintball game.

dont see it working with the long kill times in Halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even though that Gif was funny af the REAL question is what team is Pistola going to? I think maybe str8 Rippin, Optic is looking for a 4th, Replace Heinz on CLG which I doubt will happen since they place top 2 pretty often, or better yet replace Ninja from Cloud 9 and pickup Ola and they instantly become a top 3 team

It used to be incredibly common in the cpl quake/unreal days for gamers to use meth or coke to stay awake for days while practicing. Also I know of at least a couple of old pro fps players that would use amphetamines before a match. Addy is the lesser of the two evils IMO.

I'm down for that.

I always thought, correct me if I'm wrong, that communication was the 1 thing that separated pro's from everyone else.

How could the tournament allow communication issues at a tournament of this level?

As far as adderall or people smoking mj, that doesn't really bother me.   At that level of gaming, everyone can shoot, everyone can snipe (better than the rest of us) it's the communication and positioning that, in my mind, separates them.

Just my humble opinion.

It used to be incredibly common in the cpl quake/unreal days for gamers to use meth or coke to stay awake for days while practicing. Also I know of at least a couple of old pro fps players that would use amphetamines before a match. Addy is the lesser of the two evils IMO.

Still doesn't make it ok just because it's the lesser of two evils =p.

It sucks that people do it but it's hard to regulate. Several players do it and it definitely helps but it's not a "superdrug" or making as big of a difference as a lot of people think. That being said, although this gif looks suspicious AF, we shouldn't just assume that's what he's doing.

Disclaimer- I really respect what 343 and ESL are doing for Halo. This was made, not because of a mistake, but because of how it was handled at the event. 

Someone write a summary for people who don't want to watch me talk for 15 minutes.

What kind of headphones are those?

Why in the world would Heinz and Ogre2 leave Snakebite and Royal 2?????????????????

• Prizepool is top heavy - 1st matters
  • More pure firepower in similar roles - Hysteria > Royal2, Pistola > Snakebite
  • Better cool / clutch under pressure situations - you think Hysteria would have been missing snipes in those overtime games?
  • Stop one of the best FA's forming another top2 team
  • Something needs to change in the mentality where they're not just getting over the finishing line, they're curb stomping 'lesser teams' when given the chance.

• Downvote (-1) 2

addy'd up and could only get 6th 

Fv07nGR.gif

Everyone is on addy

Halo is like the Tour de France, and EG are Lance Armstrong, doesn't matter how much addy you're on you're not gonna win

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If there was white noise and you could hear the commentators in your headset then something was clearly setup wrong.

The thing that gets me is that Ryan said they switched to some earbuds setup and it was even worse and you couldn't yell? That's... Lol.

$100k Season 1 Final, the audio should be working. I've seen from multiple players that Small? I guess is his name was giving people attitude or telling them it's the best it's going to get.... To be honest I personally probably would have refused to play until it was fixed.