CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

my name is actually Ryan so hahaha GET REKT scrub u got so pwn'd m8 it was sick someone call the police WOOP WOOP

I see all those CE clips in the MCC thread, I can make you look like HCSpro3shotkingbob69 in matchmaking against 2gre if you're not careful!

Also team Randa top 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Others want to see T2 develop Str8 Rippin into an Org that sponsors teams. 

Str8 Rippin to sponsor Team Randa confirmed  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely would like to see T2 coach a team. He coached Status Quo when they got 2nd at nationals I believe and he's always been a smart player.

Team Randa or even Ninja's team should consider asking him to coach. He's teamed with both Ryanoob and Naded in the past which is a plus. (Also Legit and Ninja)

T2 to become coach of Team Randa and rename team as Str8 Rippin and start to build his organization

best move for both parties if you ask me

I was thinking something similar - but I think that Team Randa is already in talks with established orgs - same with Ninja's team. I don't know what it takes to start an Org, but I don't think it's something you can just up an do. T2 is going to have to put a lot of work into it. However, if there's anyone who can do it, I think it's T2. 

On a side note, how cool would it be if Str8 Rippin became an huge org that expanded to other games? I'd freak if there was a top LoL or CS team that was under the Str8 Rippin brand. 

I was thinking something similar - but I think that Team Randa is already in talks with established orgs - same with Ninja's team. I don't know what it takes to start an Org, but I don't think it's something you can just up an do. T2 is going to have to put a lot of work into it. However, if there's anyone who can do it, I think it's T2. 

On a side note, how cool would it be if Str8 Rippin became an huge org that expanded to other games? I'd freak if there was a top LoL or CS team that was under the Str8 Rippin brand. 

Here is another example of someone not taking advantage of the name they have made for themselves. He would be stupid not to at least TRY to do this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any info on new maps for season 2?

Tashi was looking at Forge maps with some Cartographers last night. So they are still looking into it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

my name is actually Ryan so hahaha GET REKT scrub u got so pwn'd m8 it was sick someone call the police WOOP WOOP

Stop using my name scrub

More info will most likely be announced from 343 directly from now on. The cartographers can't say a lot about the testing, however a bunch of maps have been shown and tested.

I think it's save to say that forge maps will be in season 2 as 343 is taking it very seriously to test these forge maps.

• Upvote (+1) 3

7rLH9x2.jpg

The only 2 org teams at this event were VwS and TCM....and maybe OpTic can't remember if they were an org at the time or not now.

If 343 is taking adding these new maps as seriously as everyone says, I'm kind of hopeful that they'll maybe add two. That would completely mix things up for Season 2.

On the topic of pros not doing anything youtube related during the H3 days:

They did not have to. There were a huge number of montages coming out daily and a lot of people watched those. There were also a lot of forge tutorials and forge videos in general. Commentaries and those kind of things were all Halo until CoD:MW2 came out. I rewatched a lot of great montages today and it made me sad. I really miss what Halo was during those days and looking in which direction Halo is going just makes it even worse.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We add team changes/fa when they are posted/tweeted etc, rather not mess with #speculation in case of changes.

Yeah thats my job @Haloteamchanges, I do rumors, speculation, shit talk, confirmed changes etc..

#shamelessselfpromo

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the topic of pros not doing anything youtube related during the H3 days:

They did not have to. There were a huge number of montages coming out daily and a lot of people watched those. There were also a lot of forge tutorials and forge videos in general. Commentaries and those kind of things were all Halo until CoD:MW2 came out. I rewatched a lot of great montages today and it made me sad. I really miss what Halo was during those days and looking in which direction Halo is going just makes it even worse.

Imagine if hyena's final came out back then :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chris*

You never know with online.

There are no such things as girls on Halo forums ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only 2 org teams at this event were VwS and TCM....and maybe OpTic can't remember if they were an org at the time or not now.

They went as Optic which is an org