CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hopefully it's the first of many. I'm aboard the Randa Express.

And we have are first converter to Randa Express

Gamertag?

If you're going to make a top 9 for Team Randa make it Top 10 for Ninja/Warriors. 

When its confirmed of course.

shut up and FIX YOUR GAME

The amount of people that tweet the Beyond twitter still roasting us to fix our game is actually unbelievable.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The amount of people that tweet the Beyond twitter still roasting us to fix our game is actually unbelievable.

Montage of the most hilarious ones please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On April 1st you should tweet ranks are coming that day an see how many people you can fool.

On April 1st you should tweet ranks are coming that day an see how many people you can fool.

You mean like 343 did when they said we can play H2 exactly as we remember it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

my name Jeff

We both start with a J, let's be friends.

We both start with a J, let's be friends.

my name is actually Ryan so hahaha GET REKT scrub u got so pwn'd m8 it was sick someone call the police WOOP WOOP

my name is actually Ryan so hahaha GET REKT scrub u got so pwn'd m8 it was sick someone call the police WOOP WOOP

"You're a peanut m8" is my fav.

tumblr_lvlmb26INT1qlajizo1_500.gif

Feel asleep a bit early last night, but it was really fun watching @@RyaNoob's stream and #TeamRanda play.

Pretty good overkill on CLG too.

I feel like team randa is the team of the community, everybody likes them. I really hope they do well, big fan of the grind.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just read the OP so Pistola isn't on C9 I was under the impression that was basically a lock did something happen that I must of missed or were the pro's just trolling the entire time?

We add team changes/fa when they are posted/tweeted etc, rather not mess with #speculation in case of changes.

Not a huge fan of team Randa, but there's no denying they're an extremely dangerous team at the moment, and one of the more "critical kill / critical objective" teams in the game. That's what you get when you have Naded and RyaNoob doing everything they can to get the win.

I'm excited for the Ninja roster to start putting in the work. I think they'll be the team I'll be rooting for come IG.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not a huge fan of team Randa, but there's no denying they're an extremely dangerous team at the moment, and one of the more "critical kill / critical objective" teams in the game. That's what you get when you have Naded and RyaNoob doing everything they can to get the win.

I'm excited for the Ninja roster to start putting in the work. I think they'll be the team I'll be rooting for come IG.

Who does the Ninja roster consist of?

So where does that leave Str8? Any word or rumors concerning T2 and his next move? I'd hate to see the last OG team just wither away.

So where does that leave Str8? Any word or rumors concerning T2 and his next move? I'd hate to see the last OG team just wither away.

Leaves T2 in the same place as S1 @Prototype 

Pretty funny when you think about it.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see anything big happen from T2 or Str8 Rippin. A lot of people are hoping to see T2 become a commentator analyst, as he is really, really smart when it comes to Halo. Others want to see T2 develop Str8 Rippin into an Org that sponsors teams. 

Honestly, I don't think T2 is dedicated enough to be a top level competitor. He certainly has the skill to be at the top, but I don't think he's willing to commit to it. I do hope he continues to be involved with the scene though. He is one of my favorite players, and Str8 Rippin will probably always be my favorite team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1