CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When i was with noble, they took 20% of winnings, I also had a monthly salary on top of that.

Small online tournaments for online and such they didnt take any.

Most orgs are the same from what noble told me.

Is #UncleSudd coming back for S2? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder if he's referring to the whole post, the new pros, or the "refreshing change of pace". 

All I know is, a Halo game that God doesn't compete is gonna depress the fuck out of me.

Did you see the way @@OGRE2 reacted to the H5 beta? Not sure if his opinion has changed at all since then but he looked pretty disgusted with it. 

I dont know if I can support a Halo that the  :goat:  does not approve of  -_- Would be like if Flash came out and said Starcraft 2 was shit, would of killed the momentum for the game in the pro scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is #UncleSudd coming back for S2?

Thanks for the question. I'm now known as Uncle Hype. I will be in the corner of Ninja, Legit, Goofy, and Spartan at IG Atlanta.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Depends on the org

Pretty sure most good orgs don't take prize money from the players

For orgs like optic, hecz the owner has stated he doesnt touch the prize money from their players. he makes money from the merch they sell and youtube revenue. I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#GREENWALL

I can never tell if this is supposed to be a hint or you are just being supportive for OpTic's team. Or maybe it's a joke. I'm so confused.

• Upvote (+1) 1

An announcement of an announcement, ladies and gentlemen.

Isn't that the first cup? I think he's just referring to Cntra's statement regarding Optic Halo. 

THE WORLD WILL KNOW MARCH 29TH #GREENWALL

DILLON, STOP WITH THE DAMN #GREENWALL SHIT IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND MAN #GOTEAMRANDA Kappa arkHood

• Upvote (+1) 3

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY MOTHER FOR 100 +Rep. I would also like to give a shout out to @@LethuL, Bruce Lee, Gannicus, Sparticus, A$AP Ferg, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Kanye West, Formal, Matthew PipeHer, Optic Formal, Oh So Formal, and my sponsor Mott's. Thank you all and merry christmas. #TeamRanda

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is Randa posting on the forums without my permission??

Also, I don't think I should really talk about the org thing, I'll just give you guys this about the whole 50% taking of money and all that: No.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if that's true then why would anyone sign with an org?

50% of all your income?

they would have to be paid a handsome salary if that's the case

that doesn't sound right to me

I think the highest I've ever seen was 30%.

Most do around 15-20% and that's usually only for events that they cover.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY MOTHER FOR 100 +Rep. I would also like to give a shout out to @@LethuL, Bruce Lee, Gannicus, Sparticus, A$AP Ferg, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Kanye West, Formal, Matthew PipeHer, Optic Formal, Oh So Formal, and my sponsor Mott's. Thank you all and merry christmas. #TeamRanda

Didn't even thank Beyond.... Always happens, they get some recognition and forgot where the support came from at the start.

• Upvote (+1) 1

AND I LOVE TEAM BEYOND AND EVERYONE ON THESE FORUMS BESIDES SUDD 1 AND SUDD 2

Damnnnn, how sour is that apple juice you're drinking dawg