CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah same im done watching after h2a, h5 is pathetic and everyone is too scared to speak up

What forum have you been reading?

• Upvote (+1) 4

You realize this is TeamBeyond.net right?

Not talking about here guys, talking about the pros helping make the game mainly. Should have stated that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Not talking about here guys, talking about the pros helping make the game mainly. Should have stated that.

We have no idea what feedback they give, either way at the end of the day they aren't the ones that have the final call.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think you should state more than your half-ass, bull-shit opinions. 

Writing off an entire game requires spectacular insight that I doubt you possess. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

We have no idea what feedback they give, either way at the end of the day they aren't the ones that have the final call.

Yeah but I'm just saying the population we have here is not enough to change the game, what was that odd 16%? Voted to take sprint out...what bs

I think you should state more than your half-ass, bull-shit opinions.

Writing off an entire game requires spectacular insight that I doubt you possess.

Aren't we all here to state opinions? Is that not what a forum is for? God forbid someone disagrees with you on the Internet and blindly disses a video game (that is a hot piece of garbage by the way) piss off

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I don't care for it but I will say. Anyone can judge the game right now, the beta is 90%+ the game you will get come release day. Every beta is.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TeamRanda is funny, but I agree they shouldn't go as TeamRanda. Guess they are having a hard time finding an org if they are looking for a team name though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know this is slightly off topic, but if anyone has or can find me a decent res copy of the 'Warriors' (Halo Team, obviously) logo, I would appreciate it greatly. 

I loved Halo 5, most things about it, couldn't put it down. I've been playing since CE like most people here, albeit not competitively. I had so much fun, and with some tweaks it could be awesome. What do you want, H2A, another graphic update and nothing new? Okay, I love H2A. Hmmmm....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know this is slightly off topic, but if anyone has or can find me a decent res copy of the 'Warriors' (Halo Team, obviously) logo, I would appreciate it greatly. 

6510764_1284383656.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

Someone (might have been this thread, not sure) was talking about how teams in other countries were copying Halo logos/names. Well I just found this.

200.jpg

Its the logo for a team from Thailand that competes in a game called "Point Blank" lol

• Upvote (+1) 1