CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

300+ for me. 

Liking the Squad- NInja, Spartan, Legit and Goofy. 

EG

CLG

NB

C9

Optic

Team Randa

Ninja's Team 

Denial 

---

eLevate

Looks like getting top8 might be a little bit more difficult for S2. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

300+ for me. 

Liking the Squad- NInja, Spartan, Legit and Goofy. 

EG

CLG

NB

C9

Optic

Team Randa

Ninja's Team 

Denial 

---

eLevate

Looks like getting top8 might be a little bit more difficult for S2. 

Is that in order? I find it funny that everyone's ratings shit on Denial & TeamRanda, even though they've been outperforming teams like C9, Optic, & NB. I know everything's been online so far, but still. 

Hey guys new to streaming and youtube, gonna try to get some videos out at least weekly. Myself and everyone else on Team Randa are going to be trying to produce content and be streaming as much as possible. Sorry there is no intro or anything special at the moment, just clipped this straight from my stream really quick. Enjoy! 

Respect for making content, looking forward to it.

cloud 9 seems to be practicing everyday.

i expect cloud 9 to close the gap very quick and be a top 3 team by the end of the season if they continue to practice as they are practicing.

i guess it helps when you have a good game to play

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well Frankie, Halo 5 is terrible to watch, so good luck with that.  

Well Snazzer, you're opinion is super useless, so good luck with that. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Is that in order? I find it funny that everyone's ratings shit on Denial & TeamRanda, even though they've been outperforming teams like C9, Optic, & NB. I know everything's been online so far, but still. 

No Not in order. I'm waiting for the Pre-season cups etc.  

yeah i am gonna enjoy the last season of competitive Halo 2A b/c I doubt h5 would come even close.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How I think the first event will play out:

1. EG

2. CLG

3. Denial

4. Cloud9

5. Team Randa

6. OpTic

7. Noble

8. Warriors

9. Velocity

10. Elevate

11. Reality Check

yeah i am gonna enjoy the last season of competitive Halo 2A b/c I doubt h5 would come even close.

Yeah I agree, H2a isn't the greatest Halo but it's still going to be a lot more fun to watch that thruster/sprint/ground pound lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know how you guys can say these negative comments already. I hope halo 5 blows up the competitive scene and it is as popular as cod. I liked playing and watching the beta. Games have to evolve, COD games got stale playing them because you are playing the same game but different title (switching companies probably saved them). I would also say this about the new battlefield hardline. With all the thruster pack abilities that EVERYBODY gets (equal start), these pros are going to be able to utilize them and it should be awesome to watch. But, if you hoping every halo is exactly like halo 2, I would say you are stuck in the past. For the game to evolve, the community needs to as well. Try not to be narrow minded and immediately say sprint and ADS destroys games. The descoping when you are ADS and not gaining your shields back when sprinting are great compromises. 

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Ninja is first, 2nd Snipedown. Snipedown usually has more viewers than Naded or Roy.

I agree that Snipedown gets more viewers but Naded still has 9,000 more followers. Roy and Snipedown will catch up though.

+rep for positive attitude

• Upvote (+1) 4

If his is, so is yours.

LOL. yeah lets just completely write off opinions. Got it. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Well Frankie, Halo 5 is terrible to watch, so good luck with that.  

Even worse to play. :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Cloud 9 vs. Optic scrim going on now.

Current series is 2-1. Cloud 9 looking much better tonight, then again they are playing against an Optic that never practices. Hope to see Optic practices more and reach their potential.

i think knowing the prize pool getting bigger and a guaranteed season finals has made teams more serious. I hope the competition gets better overall, especially past the top 8.

First event

1. EG

2. Team Randa

3-4. CLG/Denial

5. C9

The rest....

Second event and so forth

1-2. Team randa/EG

3-4. CLG/Denial

5. C9

The rest.....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I apologize to everyone for not being able to stream for the past month and a half. I've had nonstop computer issues and crashes causing me to be unable to stream. I just received my new computer in the mail and as soon as I get home from Canada on Monday, you better bet your asses I'll be streaming nonstop to make up for the time I've lost. It's been an incredibly frustrating month and a half, and I am just happy to finally be able to stream for everyone again. The best and most humbling thing for me about streaming is when people tell me they learn from it, and being out so long has felt like I've let people down. See you all again soon :)

Yeah same im done watching after h2a, h5 is pathetic and the 343 team is too scared to say the game sucks to Quinn
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12