CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Elevate is scrimming C9 right now. Sargoth is their 4th. Just running games though I believe, nothing confirmed. 

T2 should commentate with Gandhi.

Nah, fuck Ghandi, we're too much of degenerates for him.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I will say that you get a strong following when you team with Ninja.

It's very easy for Sponsors/Orgs to want to work with him because of how strong his streaming presence is and he seems more than happy to promote his sponsors a lot.

Sort of a win/win for both sides in his case, which can't really be said for a lot of other teams/players at the moment (although they're improving)

flamesword pulling 1k viewers right now, damn

Just checked and idk where to see viewers, but I laughed at his stream title, "Halo 2 days in a row?".

Are you guys watching on Optic.tv or MLG.tv?

I get it when I load up mlg.tv and click on Flamesword's stream from there.

how do you even see the viewers on mlg

See above. But some channels choose not to use a viewer count (most don't)

Are you guys watching on Optic.tv or MLG.tv?

I get it when I load up mlg.tv and click on Flamesword's stream from there.

No viewer count for me on MLG.tv. Could be that you must be signed in or something?

No viewer count for me on MLG.tv. Could be that you must be signed in or something?

Maybe, I am logged in rn.

flamesword pulling 1k viewers right now, damn

Thats what having a youtube personality gets you. An example for all of the other pros! hes making buckets for sure too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a shame Flamesword isn't a top-tier pro (he's good, just not in that god echelon) and Optic isn't a top tier squad. If they were winning events it'd probably do a lot for Halo and HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How good was @@RyaNoob at dota 2?

The story short is that if you followed American DotA then you'd have heard of him and seen him play. He was playing at the top level of American DotA and my friend who follows the American scene knows who he is. He wasn't a godlike, world renowned player, but he was definitely better than your average player. He was good.

The slightly longer story:

I don't remember if there were one, two, or three really good NA teams when RyaNoob was playing, but I remember his team pretty much competing for the next best spot. His team, VwS (IIRC) was a top NA team and he played well enough to be on their roster. The American Dota2 scene is considered a weak region compared to China and EU, but he was still on a team that could very realistically ended up qualifying for The International through the qualifier process (they weren't good enough to get invited directed in).

From what I remember, he pulled his weight on his team and didn't play like shit. He got dropped just before his team signed with ROOT Gaming, where they went on to have some decent results until they disbanded. I saw him stream a little Dota 2 back then and he seemed like a pretty good pub player. Don't have a MMR number to label him with though.

I'd ask @@RyaNoob though to confirm my assessment of him, I could be off because this was a while ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The story short is that if you followed American DotA then you'd have heard of him and seen him play. He was playing at the top level of American DotA and my friend who follows the American scene knows who he is. He wasn't a godlike, world renowned player, but he was definitely better than your average player. He was good.

The slightly longer story:

I don't remember if there were one, two, or three really good NA teams when RyaNoob was playing, but I remember his team pretty much competing for the next best spot. His team, VwS (IIRC) was a top NA team and he played well enough to be on their roster. The American Dota2 scene is considered a weak region compared to China and EU, but he was still on a team that could very realistically ended up qualifying for The International through the qualifier process (they weren't good enough to get invited directed in).

From what I remember, he pulled his weight on his team and didn't play like shit. He got dropped just before his team signed with ROOT Gaming, where they went on to have some decent results until they disbanded. I saw him stream a little Dota 2 back then and he seemed like a pretty good pub player. Don't have a MMR number to label him with though.

I'd ask @@RyaNoob though to confirm my assessment of him, I could be off because this was a while ago.

Pretty spot on, I did my work and was never the reason we lost, rarely the reason we won. Didn't know I was that known in the scene though. Also, Vas'Avi(they also sponsored our RTX team for H4)

Anyway, enough with this, any other questions about it pm me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty spot on, I did my work and was never the reason we lost, rarely the reason we won. Didn't know I was that known in the scene though. Also, Vas'Avi(they also sponsored our RTX team for H4)

Anyway, enough with this, any other questions about it pm me.

so lets talk orgs for Team Randa

:ghost:

so lets talk orgs for Team Randa

:ghost:

That Vas'Deferens org sounds like they'd be good if they hadn't severed him in the past.

• Upvote (+1) 2