CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really hope Optic scrims a lot. 4-5 days a week like most teams and shows up at tourneys. That roster has real potential. 

New Flamesword vlog/gameplay

I love how they got 10-1'd and he posts the 1 haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how they got 10-1'd and he posts the 1 haha.

Nothing new, it's more appealing as a viewer to watch a winning perspective. He even jokes around at the end saying "You win one game, you win the series."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Legit is on and running Halo, is there a tournament on?

I joke, nice to see people grind nice and early for season 2

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing new, it's more appealing as a viewer to watch a winning perspective. He even jokes around at the end saying "You win one game, you win the series."

"haha"

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about Naded :wutface:

I'm guessing that's his opinion, I don't know what the top three are viewer wise. As for me it's Walshy, Naded and Heinz.

Viewer wise? Ninja obviously is first and second HAS to be Naded. Not sure who 3rd is but if Roy stays on the grind like he has been recently, he will be soon enough.

Legit is on and running Halo, is there a tournament on?

I joke, nice to see people grind nice and early for season 2

One can only imagine how good he'll get if he keeps playing when there's no tournament on.

Also, Roy said on stream yesterday that he would make video(s) during the weekend with help from his GF.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunate series of events for EpsilonHalo. I am a huge fan of Jimbo and really wish him well. The squad he is practicing would be really nice to see compete in EU (Both BUKS, Himself, SnipeDrone)

They are back btw

man i really hope they go for Elumnite over spartan,

spartan is a good dude but Elumnite fits the team better i think

CntrA needs a setup so he doesn't have to speak through his kinect to talk to stream. (While he is on skype to his team)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I spoke with @@RyaNoob for almost 2 hours last night. Time stamps are in the description of the video on youtube if only certain parts interest you. Covered the start of his career all the way up uptil the formation of team randa including his departure from denial.

He's a really cool guy and very funny to speak. i really enjoyed doing this with him and i wish both him and team Randa nothing but success moving forward. Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as i enjoyed filming it.

I fucks with the show bruh. I see you get no love on reddit but I like it. It reminds me of Thorin's "grilled", which I love. I wish you would have asked Ryanoob about his time on Dota though. DOn't be afraid to go more in-depth man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I fucks with the show bruh. I see you get no love on reddit but I like it. It reminds me of Thorin's "grilled", which I love. I wish you would have asked Ryanoob about his time on Dota though. DOn't be afraid to go more in-depth man.

Thanks man! Yea i definitely could have asked him some more questions about Dota and probably should have, I'll keep it in mind for next time! Glad they remind you of Thorin's series im a big fan of his work.

I spoke with @@RyaNoob for almost 2 hours last night. Time stamps are in the description of the video on youtube if only certain parts interest you. Covered the start of his career all the way up uptil the formation of team randa including his departure from denial.

He's a really cool guy and very funny to speak. i really enjoyed doing this with him and i wish both him and team Randa nothing but success moving forward. Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as i enjoyed filming it.

Awesome videos man. They don't get a huge amount of views, but if you keep them coming I bet you can really start something good here. You do a good job transitioning between questions and you bring up topics people wanna hear about. Keep em coming!

• Upvote (+1) 1