CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh all the time comrade, I enjoy being sardonic. Everyone is biased in their opinions Phade, I'm biased to the fact I feel OLa for Heinz would make CLG a stronger team. You're biased to your opinion that you feel Heinz is being unfairly targeted by me, and I don't understand the intricacies of team strategies, that are only defined by practice, practice, and more practice. I don't realise the various tactics that are intellectualised by going over various scenarios during team play. How with the more practice and the intelligent design by those who study the game. It allows you to beat a team of the same calibre of your own, because you've run through all the variables that could happen. Boss Nasti would be proud of you ;) and Curse the day some idiot calls you a Stopwatch for Hire :) I like Gaming because It's fun, and I like posting because it's fun :) I don't like being called out by some autocratic geezer... Who tells me what to do :( Opinions... All opinions are biased of varying levels, just don't be hypocritical :)

You just took an idea and ran with it didn't you? I've got no problems with you thinking Heinz should be dropped for Ola. I personally don't agree, but I'm sure many people do. I'm not sure where the tirade of intricacies of practice and everything else came from. I mean I made a post in reference to Optic that practice is what separates the top teams, but that'd hardly controversial, is it?

You've basically been on a mission to 'stick it to me' because I downvoted your original comment because of how you said it, not what you said it.

It's like you think I have some grand image of myself and my relevance to Halo. I coached a couple events 5 years ago, and don't have any inflated ideas about the role of coaches. I'm not sure how any of that makes me autocratic. I never even told you what to do. I just downvoted and when you freaked out about it I explained why. I don't really have anything else to say on the subject though, but that I'm sorry I downvoted you...?

• Upvote (+1) 2

tumblr_mkyowhCqVB1r2ahfqo1_500.gif

To be fair you have called him out ever since he made the originally Optic halo team back in April 2014.

im usually right, but it takes about a year for it to be obvious. Im sure the core 3 will stick but if ace wants to win I would try to jump ship. Won't happen though. Assault is good but Clete is just not that serious about halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Stop complaining about rep points. You're too sensitive. You got downvoted for your approach to the subject, and this 'i know whats best' attitude, but it really doesn't matter much. It's a couple of internet points showing someone thought your post was stupid, big deal.

See you did tell me what to do... But as you apologised I shall no longer think of you as a "orrible basterd, who should be beaten with sticks" :) . I'm a considerate person with a dark sense of humour. Don't push me, I will troll you death, As I can't punch you in real life :/ lol. Just Kidding :) I Apologise as well... (I mean it this time, don't make me troll you with devastatingly intelligent posts) ;) Ha
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Why in the world would Heinz and Ogre2 leave Snakebite and Royal 2?????????????????

iGotUrPistola

We better get a concrete team change soon.

All this rampant speculation is driving me bananas.

Same :/

Some people here throw out the most random team predictions and hopes lol.

lol its always been this way. I feel like people just throw in their favorite players and names together and call it a day.

Some people here throw out the most random team predictions and hopes lol.

It's the Fun of it man :) I love the different theories :)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I like the fact that my previous post where I called out the Ogre, to get the Ola, is now -14. Even after I changed it to be more humorous, people are still giving negative rep points... Was what I said really so inflammatory? I Guess I could say now "I hate all you nazi's!!! I hope you all get raped by Badgers that have aids!!!".... But I'm much too even tempered for that. I Ain't going anywhere angry mob, and I still feel Ola for Heinz is the right play. Even if it's insensitive to unrealistic CLG fans, and Mr. Heinz who's a fucking great guy, by the way. Anyway thank you to Jacob and Str8 Kong for going against the Fascist Grain... I'm sure no doubt people will still try and kill me off with negative rep, but if you go back and read everything I've posted... Hopefully you'll see I'm considerate in my opinions, and hopefully you won't go 'Nope, F**ck you Here's some more Negs, Don't you know Heinz is the Messiah?!!!'... Hopefully not :/

Just let it go man, you don't need to change what you've said to try and appease people. You're taking it way too personally.

See you did tell me what to do... But as you apologised I shall no longer think of you as a "orrible basterd, who should be beaten with sticks" :) . I'm a considerate person with a dark sense of humour. Don't push me, I will troll you death, As I can't punch you in real life :/ lol. Just Kidding :) I Apologise as well... (I mean it this time, don't make me troll you with devastatingly intelligent posts) ;) Ha

negged m8

Everyone's been making team predictions, might as well jump in:

1. EG - Roy, Lunchbox, Snip3down, Lethul

2. CLG - Heinz, Ogre 2, Royal 2, Snakebite: I think people tend to forget that Ogre 2 has never been afraid to make a team change if he thinks its going to net him some event wins. He'll do what it takes to win, but I think Heinz is safe for at least another event. Pistola, or APG were players I considered for this spot, but Pistola is the favorite of the two. Just don't think the change is going to happen.

3. NB - Arkanum, APG, RyaNoob, Maniac -This group of guys seems to be well known for making team changes, and fairly consistently. RyaNoob has been talking about options "after the season" and this spot makes the most sense. They're hungry, and they're so close to competing for the crown of best team in Halo.

4. C9 - Ninja, Pistola, Hysteria, Mikwen: Ninjawen returns, and it just makes a lot of sense to me here. I can't imagine Denial not imploding at this point, and Mikwen immediately brings them into contention for Top 3 at every event. The addition of Pistola gives them the firepower to hang with EG, CLG and NB. 

5. Denial Implodes

6. Str8 Rippin: Tsquared, Naded, Legit, Chig - Chig seems like a Str8 Rippin player to me. Str8 is a slaying powerhouse away from being a potent team, and the addition of Chig gives them just what they need to compete with the other rosters.

7. Elevate: SpartanTheDogg, Gabriel, Contra, Shooter - Young talent with a ton of skill, I think Contra slides in well here and gives them the slaying power to start punching above their weight.

8. Optic Gaming: Flamesword, Ace, Assault, Victory X - Not sure if they're the most attractive destination for Free Agents at the moment. They have chemistry and the skill to be leagues better than what they placed. Victory X seems to me to have a similar mentality to these guys, so I think he fits their needs well moving forward.

NOTE: There would be other teams that would form from the ashes and remaining free agrents. my scenario is just a hurricane situation with everyone trying to make changes to compete for 1st place. This is assuming one hell of a crazy offseason. Denial would probably be reborn from the ashes, but with a drastically different roster.

• Upvote (+1) 2

negged m8

:/ I've run out of negs... But you just wait till tomorrow. I'm gonna tell my mum on you, you oorrible kunt
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Everyone's been making team predictions, might as well jump in:

1. EG - Roy, Lunchbox, Snip3down, Lethul

2. CLG - Heinz, Ogre 2, Royal 2, Snakebite: I think people tend to forget that Ogre 2 has never been afraid to make a team change if he thinks its going to net him some event wins. He'll do what it takes to win, but I think Heinz is safe for at least another event. Pistola, or APG were players I considered for this spot, but Pistola is the favorite of the two. Just don't think the change is going to happen.

3. NB - Arkanum, APG, RyaNoob, Maniac -This group of guys seems to be well known for making team changes, and fairly consistently. RyaNoob has been talking about options "after the season" and this spot makes the most sense. They're hungry, and they're so close to competing for the crown of best team in Halo.

4. C9 - Ninja, Pistola, Hysteria, Mikwen: Ninjawen returns, and it just makes a lot of sense to me here. I can't imagine Denial not imploding at this point, and Mikwen immediately brings them into contention for Top 3 at every event. The addition of Pistola gives them the firepower to hang with EG, CLG and NB. 

5. Denial Implodes

6. Str8 Rippin: Tsquared, Naded, Legit, Chig - Chig seems like a Str8 Rippin player to me. Str8 is a slaying powerhouse away from being a potent team, and the addition of Chig gives them just what they need to compete with the other rosters.

7. Elevate: SpartanTheDogg, Gabriel, Contra, Shooter - Young talent with a ton of skill, I think Contra slides in well here and gives them the slaying power to start punching above their weight.

8. Optic Gaming: Flamesword, Ace, Assault, Victory X - Not sure if they're the most attractive destination for Free Agents at the moment. They have chemistry and the skill to be leagues better than what they placed. Victory X seems to me to have a similar mentality to these guys, so I think he fits their needs well moving forward.

NOTE: There would be other teams that would form from the ashes and remaining free agrents. my scenario is just a hurricane situation with everyone trying to make changes to compete for 1st place. This is assuming one hell of a crazy offseason. Denial would probably be reborn from the ashes, but with a drastically different roster.

Mikwen already said he's good friends with him but probably never team with Tyler again (IIRC).

Also, I don't see Vic leaving c9 without at least Hysteria or FiS going with him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mikwen already said he's good friends with him but probably never team with Tyler again (IIRC).

Also, I don't see Vic leaving c9 without at least Hysteria or FiS going with him.

This is assuming Victory is booted for Pistola / Mikwen. Again, not a really likely scenario, but not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Team predictions are too hard to make now, but I can see some likely pairings:

Mikwen & Chig stick together. Both play their best when together. 

Ryanoob and Goofy team again. They were going to S1, but Goofy had schooling conflicts.

Assuming he's kicked, Str8 Sick forms a team with Prototype.

Str8 picks up a big slayer - Contra, Ninja, Hysteria, or Spartan

Is Spartan a big slayer? What's his playstyle like? I keep hearing good things, but I don't know much about him.

Is Spartan a big slayer? What's his playstyle like? I keep hearing good things, but I don't know much about him.

Seems like a big slayer from what I've seen and the stats posted.

@@ContrA, my friend and I think you or someone at the event may have turned on Auto-Look centering. It's an option that forces your reticule to the center of the screen when you move forward.

Sound like your issue?

I still believe there's a possibility that Lethul clones himself 3 times and creates a new team called The Lethul Looks.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1