Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2nd this. They already think they're pro lol

Sure they had to cheat to get 50's in halo 3 mlg. They're pathetic lol

• Downvote (-1) 4

Sure they had to cheat to get 50's in halo 3 mlg. They're pathetic lol

I heard they bought their 50s :kappa:

this statement brought to you by a kid who only got to a 46,,,

• Upvote (+1) 3

Roy is almost on a 24hr stream, playing with subs all night. Best Halo streamer hands down.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Speaking of FFA, does anyone know if they plan to bring FFA back for HCS? Even if it was only at the LAN tournaments I would love for this to happen. Do a Friday FFA, then the 4v4 tournament on Saturday/Sunday. I miss seeing who was the most individually skilled player. Plus Karma's run of the FFA tourny in Halo 2, back in '06 I believe, was legendary.

Now that Noble black is finalized, who will the Spartaninja combo team with?

T2 and Legit? I dont know how Ninja and T2 get along after teaming in Reach.

Goofy and a random 4th? The same goes for Goody and Ninja, I remember them having a falling out as H4 was ending.

Goofy and a random 4th? The same goes for Goody and Ninja, I remember them having a falling out as H4 was ending.

Ninja, Goofy, Legit are running together now. They are looking at Spartan, Elumnite, or Blaze as their 4th. Confirmed on his stream yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Velocity put up a valiant effort against some of the top pros so im really excited to see how far they go this season. I'm also waiting to see how Elevate does. I love the underdog teams.

Ninja, Goofy, Legit are running together now. They are looking at Spartan, Elumnite, or Blaze as their 4th. Confirmed on his stream yesterday.

I don't know how Blaze is at this game but I'd like to see him on a good team again.

Roy is almost on a 24hr stream, playing with subs all night. Best Halo streamer hands down.

He's been on the grind and I love it!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Saw Goofy playing with eLevate the other day 

and saw Blaze running with Reality Check...lol

Also isn't Ninja on team rejects? :p

Watching the str

***Unpopular opinion- Cloud 9 should drop hysteria. IDC that his slaying ability on LAN is off the chart, he is by far the worse teammate i have ever scene in ANY team sport. The constant bitching, never accepting responsibility and blaming deaths on teammates, calls out late, does not listen, and the way he criticizes is attacking. I feel bad for his teammates.  I have played d1 hockey and his behavior/attitude would not be put up with the coach or PLAYERS- He'd get his ass thrown of the team in a heartbeat. 

Not really sure if that is such an unpopular opinion (even if it is not one I hold myself).

It is the age old question of how much immaturity and toxicity do you put up with to have such a talented player who is capable of carrying games?

As a LA Dodgers fan, moving Matt Kemp was about a lot of things. Sure, he has potential to be MVP and is one of the best outfielders in the game, but he also had a bad attitude and hurt the chemistry of the team on and off the field. The Dodgers are taking a chance by going with a fresh talent. But Joc Pederson is night and day behavior-wise over what Matt Kemp was. And its refreshing...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw Goofy playing with eLevate the other day

and saw Blaze running with Reality Check...lol

Also isn't Ninja on team rejects? :p

Aries, Arkanum, Spartan and Ninja are not teaming. Aries and Arkanum chose to go with Str8 sick and Prototype.

Ninja's options are slim, especially if Goofy ends up on ELevate.

Watching the streams past couple of days-

-EG looking good as usual.

-CLG with cloud is looking scary.

-Denial and Team Randa looking solid.

-Noble black looking okay

-Optic and C9 looking meh...

***Unpopular opinion- Cloud 9 should drop hysteria. IDC that his slaying ability on LAN is off the chart, he is by far the worse teammate i have ever scene in ANY team sport. The constant bitching, never accepting responsibility and blaming deaths on teammates, calls out late, does not listen, and the way he criticizes is attacking. I feel bad for his teammates. I have played d1 hockey and his behavior/attitude would not be put up with the coach or PLAYERS- He'd get his ass thrown of the team in a heartbeat.

I agree wholeheartedly regarding Hysteria. I have no patience for people for like that whatsoever.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm calling optic to make another halo team, which is randas team, this is why randa keeps putting greenwall in here

I've always wondered why he did that. I thought it was his way of making fun of Optic Halo because he's thrown up "greenwall" more than any of them combined.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've always wondered why he did that. I thought it was his way of making fun of Optic Halo because he's thrown up "greenwall" more than any of them combined.

Thats some awesome speculation

Aries, Arkanum, Spartan and Ninja are not teaming. Aries and Arkanum chose to go with Str8 sick and Prototype.

Ninja was saying something about not rushing a crappy team into the HCS. Lots of roster changes occur during the season while personalities clash, so he might even just wait to get picked up after IG or something.

jk sudd3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I knew about Aries and Arkanum going with Str8 Sick and prototype, but I thought Ninja was with some other guys for some reason, now that I think about it I cannot remember who they are

Roy, Walshy and Ninja are top 3 definitely. 

I knew about Aries and Arkanum going with Str8 Sick and prototype, but I thought Ninja was with some other guys for some reason, now that I think about it I cannot remember who they are

The team he's looking at is Ninja, Legit and Goofy with some 4ths in mind like Elumnite, Spartan and Blaze.

Roy, Walshy and Ninja are top 3 definitely.

As far as playing and interacting with subscribers, Roy is definitely the top. He stayed up all night to help a sub get her 50. And he plays with his subs pretty much every single stream. He is also possibly the most genuinely appreciative streamer I've ever watched.

• Upvote (+1) 3

As far as playing and interacting with subscribers, Roy is definitely the top. He stayed up all night to help a sub get her 50. And he plays with his subs pretty much every single stream. He is also possibly the most genuinely appreciative streamer I've ever watched.

Was she hot though?

:bman:

I don't begrudge Hysteria getting frustrated that stuff that SHOULD be happening, isn't. But at some point I would expect him to lead by example and substitute the time spent complaining about it with actually organizing his team in game. Obviously harping on your teammates game after game isn't fixing the issue. So initiate small talk yourself. It forces everyone else to do it (or their silence will stand out like a sore thumb).

• Upvote (+1) 4

Vibe was the name of the team that I couldn't put my finger on. I feel like I should've known since I was at the Season 1 finals(missed most of day 1 though). And thank you for the link I have given the account a follow so I hopefully wont miss it. Simms might have some more knowledge on that front but I don't know how to link accounts to a post.(Going to use this time to test the @ format. @@TheSimms )

Successful test!

Yes, the link shaun provided is correct. Feel free to follow me on twitter if youd like to keep up with the eu scene and events allthough im

Spending most my time here so ill drop all the info. The guys on beyond also tweet the streams and put the info out when events are on.

Great comeback Gameplay against a POSSIBLE Elevate, firstly I know that there is a buzzing and it completely has to do with my mixamp and I currently emailed Astro and am awaiting a reply to fix it, other than that there isn't problems. I know its annoying but if you guys could tolerate for a little bit longer it would be much appreciated <3

• Upvote (+1) 9