CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We told him 2 days after Pax. Gave him as much time as possible imo. We were the least shady/sketchy that we could have been  :(

Like, I dont get it.

Ninja has said many times he didnt enjoy being on C9 and would have left. The C9 members did not want to team with him for performance reasons. I dont understand why people cant drop the whole better with Ninja thing. 

Also this was Pistola's apology for any one without Twitter.244ba4319342d9ebd1efa666d788135b.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

I respect the Ola apology. Was definitely a frustrating night for him and all of C9. 

Hopefully they took a night of getting crushed and learned from it though. 

Will continue to be a C9 fan, regardless of their team drama.

Vic & Fis > Hysteria, just saying...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I respect the Ola apology. Was definitely a frustrating night for him and all of C9. 

Hopefully they took a night of getting crushed and learned from it though. 

Will continue to be a C9 fan, regardless of their team drama.

Vic & Fis > Hysteria, just saying...

well they definitely showed improvement in the series against Denial 

• Upvote (+1) 1

GREENWALL

I'm calling optic to make another halo team, which is randas team, this is why randa keeps putting greenwall in here
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This may sound stupid because I'm not entirely sure I understand his personal situation but here goes nothing---

What about FaZe Kampy? He consistently makes awesome videos and supports the community. FaZe openly supports him and his halo playing, why don't they have an HCS roster? Also- why doesn't Kampy play with the big boys. Please don't hate-- first post on beyond. Been following this thread since day 3. :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

This may sound stupid because I'm not entirely sure I understand his personal situation but here goes nothing---

What about FaZe Kampy? He consistently makes awesome videos and supports the community. FaZe openly supports him and his halo playing, why don't they have an HCS roster? Also- why doesn't Kampy play with the big boys. Please don't hate-- first post on beyond. Been following this thread since day 3. :)

I've been wondering the same thing really

Faze has a Halo roster, but it's in France.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This is actually a solid point. I always had the impression of Kampy though that he was just someone who wrecks kids in pubs but was never on the same level as the pros. But as to why faze would support him and not make a team is beyond me. Maybe they are waiting for the scene to get a little bigger before diving in? I can't imagine Halo makes orgs too much money as much as I love their support.

Faze has a Halo roster, but it's in France.

I didnt know that. I should probably look at the EU teams. I know about TCM but that is about it. I haven't really seen anything regarding EU Halo tournaments on twitch before either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought kampy was a guy that goes to play social objective to get kills and make videos with that, that's way different than what pros do

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hysteria Just Turn's Off stream in a Strut and doesn't Thank you or say bye to Viewer's. Kinda Sad.

Maybe it's just me, I don't mind streamers thanking fans and stuff now and then but I have turned them off if the streamers keeps thanking everyone nonstop. Like I get it I guess, but shit if I'm hearing thank you more than actual Halo callouts it becomes annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought kampy was a guy that goes to play social objective to get kills and make videos with that, that's way different than what pros do

I still rate him higher than a few of these pros.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's competed before, and he's actually quite good at competitive Halo in general. He's had a couple good teams, teamed with Top 12-16 pros like Hoaxer etc a couple times.

Truth is, he probably makes more money doing what he does now than if he was actively competing. Just speculation though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's competed before, and he's actually quite good at competitive Halo in general. He's had a couple good teams, teamed with Top 12-16 pros like Hoaxer etc a couple times.

Truth is, he probably makes more money doing what he does now than if he was actively competing. Just speculation though.

Wasn't he also a top FFA player?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didnt know that. I should probably look at the EU teams. I know about TCM but that is about it. I haven't really seen anything regarding EU Halo tournaments on twitch before either.

You don't know Vibe? The team that went to the Season 1 Finals? 

There is a big tournament in Europe on the 4th/5th of April, it will be on twitch.tv/multiplay_halo (probably)

Vibe, TCM, Epsilon will all be there, but with different lineups since Septic left Vibe to team with the Sudds (lol) and Reaction left Epsilon to fill Septic's space on Vibe

Also since Septic owned the Vibe name they probably won't be called Vibe anymore...

Wasn't he also a top FFA player?

He was. I think he placed Top 3 at least once alongside Prototype and Str8 Sick in the Halo Reach Bic Flex Free-for-alls. If not, he was certainly placing very well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't know Vibe? The team that went to the Season 1 Finals? 

There is a big tournament in Europe on the 4th/5th of April, it will be on twitch.tv/multiplay_halo (probably)

Vibe, TCM, Epsilon will all be there, but with different lineups since Septic left Vibe to team with the Sudds (lol) and Reaction left Epsilon to fill Septic's space on Vibe

Also since Septic owned the Vibe name they probably won't be called Vibe anymore...

Vibe was the name of the team that I couldn't put my finger on. I feel like I should've known since I was at the Season 1 finals(missed most of day 1 though). And thank you for the link I have given the account a follow so I hopefully wont miss it. Simms might have some more knowledge on that front but I don't know how to link accounts to a post.(Going to use this time to test the @ format. @@TheSimms )

This is gold btw:

Septic left Vibe to team with the Sudds (lol)

Speaking of Septic, who's Reality Check's fourth?

Reality Check was playing with Thrust the other night.

This is gold btw:

Septic left Vibe to team with the Sudds (lol)

no doubt he's hoping to use them as a stepping stone to something bigger

• Upvote (+1) 1

no doubt he's hoping to use them as a stepping stone to something bigger

As much as I dislike the Sudds I wouldn't mind seeing them actually get a team that sticks together. I'm terrified of the level of cockiness they will show if they ever break top 8 in a game/tournament that matters though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As much as I dislike the Sudds I wouldn't mind seeing them actually get a team that sticks together. I'm terrified of the level of cockiness they will show if they ever break top 8 in a game/tournament that matters though.

2nd this. They already think they're pro lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1