CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

they'll still out-place his team easily at events

Doesn't mean a whole lot considering that the timing gave him little to no options.  I'd hope that a team that was consistently placing ~Top 4 would outplace Ninja's scrapheap team.

He's mad he's playing a game he's not good at.

More like he is playing a game that doesn't work right. I agree that the HCS-allstars are being a  little too salty about the series, but getting quad-hosted from Seattle can't be fun. 

Does anyone know where/if I can find a video of the allstar game today? Cause I missed the shit out of it :/

If you go to the halo twitch tv channel they might have a VOD

No promises tho

343 exclusively prepares and promotes gametypes and maps for H2A in the entire life of the HCS, challenges the HCS all-stars who have spent the last 5 months competing on said H2A gametypes and maps, and proceeds to play H2C. 

K

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

343 exclusively prepares and promotes gametypes and maps for H2A in the entire life of the HCS, challenges the HCS all-stars who have spent the last 5 months competing on said H2A gametypes and maps, and proceeds to play H2C. 

K

qs_zpsiwz58n0h.gif

Looks like OpTic is finally scrimming. Playing CLG right now with Assault and Cloud streaming from each teams perspective.

what were stream viewers at? did it bring any interest from other communities?

what were stream viewers at? any interest?

Halo channel had like ~5,000+, Roy had ~1,000 (up to 1,200 I believe), no idea how much anyone else streaming had.

Cool thing to do for next season is have an actual All Star match like possibly at the S2 Championship. Have a 2 week voting period leading up to it. Top 8 players could get put in a draft with 2 "celebrity" coaches picking teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel for the HCS guys, got to play on their quad host last night (playing very well with some ppl from xbc) then when it switched to our host we beat them 3 of 4. The quad host is wayyyy too much. ESPECIALLY on middy.

Maniac knows about Optic boot-camp lolol:

"The guys pushing top middle would just get raped....err...get shit on"

Saucey made a good tweet about the event. I agree with him on the fact that events like this should be done more often. Not sure how often they host pro streams or even non pro/casual streamers but I think that would be cool. Also even maybe the pro players could each get a day to stream on the Halo twitch channel. To gain the exposure they wouldn't normally get on their own channel. It would benefit all the smaller viewer base pro streamers who don't get numbers like Ninja or Roy.

Ah, because im 99% sure Elumnite is gonna be Elevates 4th.

99%?  They're doing try-outs.  He's just one of the names on the laundry list.

Wow. Just scrolling through what happened last night after I went to bed. This is a neg bomb for the ages.

ceb4251efdac9626390961770147d7c4.png

Glad Ola apologized even if it wouldn't have mattered either way to me personally. He's earned a pass and he has been one of the few pros who has been universally respected by the entire Halo community. I would have expected that from many players, but not him. It was just out of character for him to lash out over something so trivial. But everyone has had one of those bad days. His just happened to be on stream with everyone listening.

• Upvote (+1) 3