CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Meaningless games are extremely important and always cause drama.

We learned that from the scrims last night all.  :ghost:

I thought it was fun. I get that there was issues, but come on Quinn's just poking fun since the "home team" won.

Why didn't they switch host between games?

I feel this should of been said a lot sooner.

I realize this was for fun, but so many things don't add up. Why showcase H2C? Why not do H1, H2C, H3, H4, H2A in order? That would be something best to showcase all their games on a grand scale in a progressive way.

He was just messing around man lol, doubt he was seriously trashing you guys. We see you and the rest of the All Star team dominate H2A all season long. It was just a fun little event with a change of scenery. 

Relaxxxxxxx

Why would any of them even want to do that again LOL? They're just going to get frustrated for no potential reward.  Not only are they set up to lose, but they'll receive flack afterwards as your as seeing.

Because it was enjoyable for the viewer.

All this anger and subtweeting and I'm just here watching like 

Kr423r.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

I realize this was for fun, but so many things don't add up. Why showcase H2C? Why not do H1, H2C, H3, H4, H2A in order? That would be something best to showcase all their games on a grand scale in a progressive way.

I disagree with showing Halo 4, but that's besides the point.

What if they took your four players and did H1 next week, H3 the next, etc. and ran through best of fives in all the games? I think that would be cool.

You cannot do H3 lol, no competitive settings and defaults suck.

The fact that Quinn even referenced "343 Pro Team can't handle no sprint" makes it an obvious joke.

Agree 100%.

Either progress through the the Halo series or run H2A only as its the go to game for HCS.

What game has been out for ten years as of November 2014?

Oh, Halo 2?

Halo 2 being on Xbox LIVE and H2A was meant to be the main selling point of this collection. Of course they're going to showcase Halo 2...

Stop being salty and live a little.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 4

:wutface:

I was thinking the whole way through this. "What;s the point of this? to show the casuals 343 can hang?". Can't believe I was right, that lad's a dope.

Hype hype hype!

Dudeeeee, would be amazing. Can't wait for this!

except h4

OT: Whats this #huntthetruth stuff going on?

It's pretty obvious from reading Bravo's twitter that this is the first of many HCS vs 343 Showdowns. Hopefully it becomes a weekly tradition with different games being showcased each week.

Unless they want to play standard gametypes, H3 wouldn't work out in the MCC and I have no clue about H4.

Glad to see competitive H2 still brings out the trash talk in everyone  :salt:

Also 343 screwed up big time by not including Midship in H2A.

The pro team are so washed they literally sweated their asses off during the entire tourny trying not to pull a muscle from trying to hard. GG though, despite all the quad hosting shit, they still won and looked pretty good. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

How the fuck is anyone suppose to win with ACE on the team.

Ace is amazing. I don't know about H2C in particular, but he's one of the most underrated players in the HCS.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

sweet congrats on the team confirmation :D (loved the intro )

Thanks! Did it myself 

• Upvote (+1) 1