CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you want the spotlight, you need to accept the responsibility that comes with it and understand what it entails.  

3385870.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

very true, but this just comes with the territory of being a pro; there will always be critics, even if some of the criticism is unjustified. However, no one expected this to escalate as much as it did.

that is true which is why im not going ham on anybody. it is apart of the sport

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pistola apologized via text to @@Naded if it means anything.

the way Naded sarcastically read that that over the stream. It didn't really mean anything to him.

Ola stating he would rather work a 9-5 then deal with this community is unreal, especially after all the support he received after his injury. No amount of salt should have invoked that out of him.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To be fair, the Halo community is about as tame as it gets. Try being a LoL pro. The amount of flack and shit Halo pros have to deal with is, by comparison, laughable.

If you want the spotlight, you need to accept the responsibility that comes with it and understand what it entails.  

That's what I was thinking. I was on a top team in NA for Dota and it's honestly insane how much every person on every team gets talked shit to in every game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola sent Naded an apology text. Props to him.

He should be apologizing to the community, not Naded.  The players talk shit about each other when they are mad all the time, its just "banter".  There is no excuse to talk a shit on the community over a couple harmless jokes when you've spent the better part of ~5+ years as the golden-boy of the scene who is loved by all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair, the Halo community is about as tame as it gets. Try being a LoL pro. The amount of flack and shit Halo pros have to deal with is, by comparison, laughable.

If you want the spotlight, you need to accept the responsibility that comes with it and understand what it entails. If you are choosing to stream your matches (or if your teammates choose to stream them), you've got to go in understanding everything you do and/or say will be put under the microscope and judged. If you're unable to control yourself when things go bad (which is understandable after a rough scrim set), it's probably better to just call it a night and shut things down. 

did i argue otherwise?

• Downvote (-1) 3

the way Naded sarcastically read that that over the stream. It didn't really mean anything to him.

Naded said that Ola has always been like that, so I'm sure he knows it meant nothing.

lol after naded said how pistola kept shading his texts and calls after s1 he is pretty quick to apologize. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

pros are human too. they all have their own set of emotions and personalities. thats all ill say  :)

Very true but being on top of any organisation comes with great responsibility.  :prayers:

You have stacks of external hard drives filled with gifs for any occasion?

Tell me I'm wrong :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pistola finally comes back to halo after his injury, then our team struggles, and all he sees when watching my chat is #betterwithNinja. Is it really that surprising that he got emotional and upset. I guess 1 outlash means all the years of him being extremely nice to fans is out the window. Yeah im used to the hate but im still gonna speak my mind sometimes

Yeah, there's a huge fucking difference between voicing frustrating and essentially saying fuck you to the entire community that's been supporting him for years. Be frustrated at the game, personal performance, host, whatever he needs to be frustrated at. Don't take it out on us for enjoying an extremely entertaining stream, especially when we as a community haven't had much to enjoy these past few years. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Very true but being on top of any organisation comes with great responsibility.  :prayers:

53710b14a320b.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

If there's this emotional rollercoaster after a random Wednesday night online scrim, I can't wait for IG Atlanta.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pistola finally comes back to halo after his injury, then our team struggles, and all he sees when watching my chat is #betterwithNinja. Is it really that surprising that he got emotional and upset. I guess 1 outlash means all the years of him being extremely nice to fans is out the window. Yeah im used to the hate but im still gonna speak my mind sometimes

This isn't going to forever taint his reputation, don't worry.

Ola seems to have some anger issues recently between his injury and disrespecting Naded/the community tonight.

I wouldn't even expect a team of current HCS pros to beat the 343 team if they were practiced. 343 has 2 of the top 5 players at the end of halo 2 and another player that was a top 10 player. As for the Ola stuff, and just know I've always liked Ola, he was honestly just being a cry baby. This is a guy who plays halo for money, and if he wanted to, could stream and play and not have to work a normal job. Just man up and stop whining. You don't bite off the hand that feeds you.

• Downvote (-1) 1