CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

guys i have a great idea......

we need to grow the game and community so lets....

DRIVE PEOPLE AWAY :D its the best plan ever....

its ok to joke around but the trash that has been thrown C9's way today is straight up disgraceful and disrespectful 

no it builds the drama.

How Hype is everyone right now for the first tournament. So many matchups.

I agree need to keep it respectful. I hope this lights the fire under cloud 9's ass and they start to put in more practice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will Hysteria become the only pro on the forums with a red bar under his avatar after that post?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't think Pistola has ever been seen in a bad way by pros or the community.

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Until now

• Upvote (+1) 4

no it builds the drama.

How Hype is everyone right now for the first tournament. So many matchups.

I agree need to keep it respectful. I hope this lights the fire under cloud 9's ass and they start to put in more practice.

sure it'll build hype.....until C9 decide to pull their sponsorship or the team just straight disbands,

why would they want any part of this community after today(or tonight depending on your timezone) 

No but telling everyone he hates them and would rather work a shitty job doesn't exactly get in our good graces either; especially after just a sill photoshop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which makes his comments even more unbelievable and Salty. He is almost universally loved by the Halo community, and then he goes and throws it under the bus.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you're right he hasnt, until now. He's really cool, but he fucked up this time, he should probably own up to the fact that his emotion got the best of him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't everyone dislike Triggers Down back in '09 when it was you, Ola, SK and Heinz? I can't remember why, I know I did because I was a butthurt Str8 RIppin fan, but I can't remember why everyone else did.

One photo, it's not like we leaked Kim Kardashian's sex tape or anything.

Exactly, so why does he "hate the community" after the most whimsical joke photoshop created? You guys lost 11-0 with most maps not even being close, and Naded did indeed go in on you guys.  Stuff like that picture should be expected.  Its just a joke.

Takes a lot to get Ola that angry but the halo community found a way

a41itt.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think everyone is running out of +reps.

I don't think I have negged someone since the drama stated. Plus reps for everyone

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cause we beat Str8. And kept knocking out the Carbon team with Walshy and Naded on it. We didn't do anything to deserve it to the level of getting Boo'd off mainstage after winning WB Finals at Dallas 09

Yo no offense, if you can dish it out as hard as you can all day err day to your teammates during scrims, surely you can take some salt and bitching your way for once. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cause we beat Str8. And kept knocking out the Carbon team with Walshy and Naded on it. We didn't do anything to deserve it to the level of getting Boo'd off mainstage after winning WB Finals at Dallas 09

I have to agree with that, even Puckett said "I don't know why you guys are booing, this team is awesome!". That match had a really negative vibe was not a good series, you guys really deserved that win (especially with that double snipe you got at your mohawk on narrows). 

I was a Str8 fan but I'm all for respecting the enemy, you guys were calm and collected and weren't smack talking or talking yourselves up, you didn't deserve any of the hate you guys got. 

• Upvote (+1) 2