CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There were a lot of issues and reasons for the chane that arent and dont need to be made public It had nothing to do with making him a scape goat. Its really irritating when people think they know all the reasons as if they are in thw same hotels, ubers, and conversations as the team going through what they are going through.

Can you blame me for thinking that if that's all I see/hear? 

C9 looks like trash. Dropping Ninja hasn't magically fixed their rampant attitude problems. Hysteria stops calling-out the second things start going bad. There are stretches of the game in which Pistola is talking to himself.

lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can you blame me for thinking that if that's all I see/hear?

Thats like me judging u and sayin u just complain because thats all i see on the forum but does that mean ur like that behind closed doors?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or better yet if u see a sports team have issues no one knows whats going on besides the sports team. Unless u are on that team then u dont know anything and thats a issue a lot of people have now a days

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure FiS had host

I just meant in general, I didn't mean to direct it at anyone in particular

My bad

Victory X inconsistent? Someone doesn't read stat lines.

accidetal neg

Sorry babe I made up for it

Thats like me judging u and sayin u just complain because thats all i see on the forum but does that mean ur like that behind closed doors?

I'm talking player performance and how that relates to Ninja being dropped, which is entirely different from judging a person completely via posting habits lol. Ninja was far from the worse player at S1 finals, but everything we've heard from Hysteria about why he was dropped was because he solely negatively affected the team. 

Or better yet if u see a sports team have issues no one knows whats going on besides the sports team. Unless u are on that team then u dont know anything and thats a issue a lot of people have now a days

So these fansites dedicated to sports discussion all over the internet that have meltdowns and discussions/arguments over bad seasons or chokes should just cease to exist because they could never truly know the factual reasons for such performances and therefore have no right to discuss it?

Some teams just dont have the chemistry and they all have different personality types, you cant blame the organization for letting the team make a decision just because Ninja is popular. 

Im just as much a fan as anyone, but theyve been together what 2 days...wait until they play at an event to see results thats what ive learned never judge off just scrims.

C9 is the org, they do this for marketing of their brand not to get winnings from winning events, if that was the case they wouldnt even be here.

I'm not really saying Ninja should have stayed b/c he's popular, not sure what that has to do with it. I'm just saying I don't think he was the worst on the team, but I guess I understand clashing personalities and not really trying to take criticism and improving.

Some teams just dont have the chemistry and they all have different personality types, you cant blame the organization for letting the team make a decision just because Ninja is popular. 

Im just as much a fan as anyone, but theyve been together what 2 days...wait until they play at an event to see results thats what ive learned never judge off just scrims.

C9 is the org, they do this for marketing of their brand not to get winnings from winning events, if that was the case they wouldnt even be here.

Ace over vic x in h2c? Damn greenwall lol

Thats what im saying man, greenwall is too powerful. 

I wanted the classic halo 2 pros

• Upvote (+1) 1

wowowowoowowowowowo

TeamRanda just did 2 bomb arms with 2 mins left to win the game. after being slayed the majority of the game

Host does matter, but for some reason, C9 is better on LAN than on host which doesn't make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Host does matter, but for some reason, C9 is better on LAN than on host which doesn't make sense.

Isnt Hysteria's internet is wood tier? (not saying that's the sole reason)

SUDDS YOU ARE STRONG INDEPENDENT HALO PLAYERS WHO DONT NEED NO FORUM TITLE!

You guys have shown you can hang with the best and your season 1 placings are a direct result of your hardwork and dedication. Yalls team will definitely be one i root for to upset teams (besides my fav team) and when the day comes when you do get the pro player status, ill be the first to congratulate ya.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm talking player performance and how that relates to Ninja being dropped, which is entirely different from judging a person completely via posting habits lol. Ninja was far from the worse player at S1 finals, but everything we've heard from Hysteria about why he was dropped was because he solely negatively affected the team.

So these fansites dedicated to sports discussion all over the internet that have meltdowns and discussions/arguments over bad seasons or chokes should just cease to exist because they could never truly know the factual reasons for such performances and therefore have no right to discuss it?

I'm not really saying Ninja should have stayed b/c he's popular, not sure what that has to do with it. I'm just saying I don't think he was the worst on the team, but I guess I understand clashing personalities and not really trying to take criticism and improving.

really hard to post about this over a phone so pardon my quoting mistakes. Ninja may have done well at finals but we take the entire season into account not just the finals if we are talking about performance. As for the other reasons thats up to them if they feel like discussing it because its not my business.. No one said fan sites shouldnt exist all im saying is people like that look weird (my personal opinion). Also for the record im not saying u cant be ur own person by all means do u but, ive been on the otherside of where i wasnt in an org and used to do the same thing and now that im on the otherside i understand things more internally
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It had nothing to do with making him a scape goat.

I was just in Hysteria's stream homie.  He literally typed in the chat that Ninja was the worst player on the team at every LAN.  While that may or may not be true; it doesn't change the fact that he is 100% being thrown as the scapegoat to all the team's problems.  There are problems on that team that go well beyond Ninja's stupid decision making at times.

That roster should not be this lost.  Those three (FiS/VicX/Hysteria) all teamed extensively in Reach and they didn't do shit there either.  They've been teaming for months and the chemistry looks borderline non-existent, even without Ninja (the "black sheep" of the roster).

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was just in Hysteria's stream homie.  He literally typed in the chat that Ninja was the worst player on the team at every LAN.  While that may or may not be true; it doesn't change the fact that he is 100% being thrown as the scapegoat to all the team's problems.  There are problems on that team that go well beyond Ninja's stupid decision making at times.

That roster should not be this lost.  Those three (FiS/VicX/Hysteria) all teamed extensively in Reach and they didn't do shit there either.  They've been teaming for months and the chemistry looks borderline non-existent, even without Ninja (the "black sheep" of the roster).

averaging 4 more deaths a game than everyone on the team is a problem

• Upvote (+1) 15
  • Downvote (-1) 30

really hard to post about this over a phone so pardon my quoting mistakes. Ninja may have done well at finals but we take the entire season into account not just the finals if we are talking about performance. As for the other reasons thats up to them if they feel like discussing it because its not my business.. No one said fan sites shouldnt exist all im saying is people like that look weird (my personal opinion). Also for the record im not saying u cant be ur own person by all means do u but, ive been on the otherside of where i wasnt in an org and used to do the same thing and now that im on the otherside i understand things more internally

Your typing is fine, dont worry about it :P

I see what you're trying to say, and I guess I can't really say people shouldn't vote Team Randa top 2 after past week due to online scrims and then go and say C9's fucked after a week of online scrims. I'd be a hypocrite and that's bad news. 

I still think they won't improve THAT much, if at all, but that's just a prediction at this point based off S1 performances not online scrims the past week.

Quietly enjoying the forums this evening. Yes, the Beyond Premium membership has proven to be quite a good investment due to the sheer entertainment value found here.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was just in Hysteria's stream homie. He literally typed in the chat that Ninja was the worst player on the team at every LAN. While that may or may not be true; it doesn't change the fact that he is 100% being thrown as the scapegoat to all the team's problems. There are problems on that team that go well beyond Ninja's stupid decision making at times.

That roster should not be this lost. Those three (FiS/VicX/Hysteria) all teamed extensively in Reach and they didn't do shit there either. They've been teaming for months and the chemistry looks borderline non-existent, even without Ninja (the "black sheep" of the roster).

did vicx and fis actually take reach serious? Again ur allowed to have ur own opinions. Hysteria giving his reason for why he didnt want to team with ninja is his own. then again i guess everyone who gets dropped from a team is a scapegoat then. Again not my place to talk about it im ssure u see enough of that both on ninjas stream and hysterias.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Your typing is fine, dont worry about it :P

I see what you're trying to say, and I guess I can't really say people shouldn't vote Team Randa top 2 after past week due to online scrims and then go and say C9's fucked after a week of online scrims. I'd be a hypocrite and that's bad news.

I still think they won't improve THAT much, if at all, but that's just a prediction at this point based off S1 performances not online scrims the past week.

we shall see :-)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

averaging 4 more deaths a game than everyone on the team is a problem

Dude I've heard you say about 20 times these past two days: "we need to push".

The problem is that Ninja plays stupid reckless while you three play at snail-pace.  Clearly even you see the problem as you keep bringing it up.  I don't have a problem with dropping Ninja because the play-style doesn't mesh, but I don't think replacing him is just going to magically fix everything for you guys.  Super-aggressive teams will still run at you guys.  This Ryanoob/Randa combo is the perfect example of a team that will give C9 fits.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This drama is great! Its almost 4AM UK time, and Im on my 3rd Bag of Doritos reading through all these posts.

Seeing Sudds posts are making my crisps extra salty.... :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

To be fair to ace he was a halo 2 pro

But anyone who knows anything about h2 knows vicX deserved that spot