CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

do I have to be the pioneer of this for halo too? Okay I'll make a video tonight im motivated #NiaC

Maniac couldnt figure out how to plug his phone into his PC :/ 

#greenwall

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel like I would be the villain if I ever rooted against a team like Team Randa

The question here is; why would you root against Team Randa?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Team Randa has no maturity or leadership. Seriously some of the worst attitudes and personalities in Halo on one team.

We shall see. Look pretty solid thus far.

We shall see. Look pretty solid thus far.

I think they have potential to place great at this first event and then fall apart due to personality clashes, similar to Ryanoob/Denial in Season 1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like I would be the villain if I ever rooted against a team like Team Randa

Mono with that crispy VIP status.

• Upvote (+1) 1

fefbaf6f7eb88a3e76e7e8518a3a5f64.png

Frank-Underwood-Saying-Welcom-Back-House

Sudd 2 devoted this  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :trash:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really excited to see these teams play, really excited that Pistola is back, however am I the only one who is disappointed that no other pros are returning for season two? I mean I was just really hoping that some other h2/h3/hr pros would announce they were coming back....

I know a lot of them have moved on with their lives, but the HCS has been relatively successful and if Halo 5 is able to make it even bigger.. idk. Would really just like to get back to the h3 days when there were 16 teams fighting for a top 4 finish.