CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"2 scrims"

Didn't lethul say they lost 3 on host?

we won 2 and tied 1 on their host. we beat them 4-1 on ours.

I'm glad to see us beating Team Randa (This should really be their team name by the way unless they get an org) is causing some distress.

we won 2 and tied 1 on their host. we beat them 4-1 on ours.

I'm glad to see us beating Team Randa (This should really be their team name by the way unless they get an org) is causing some distress.

Huh? score was 3-1-1 before the break

• Upvote (+1) 3

I miss seeing you do decent at events

now you're just being mean for no reason

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

now you're just being mean for no reason

I call it motivation. Use it how you want.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I call it motivation. Use it how you want.

I've got all the motivation I need, now I just need cunning

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sounding like a broken record, but Ogre 2, Snipedown, Roy and Victory X for sure.

This would be horrifying in any Halo that isn't CE All Star game or not

I am yet to play H2A custom games, the very very few H2A games I've played have been on a dedicated server, can someone explain why host is so OP?

Is it because of the immediate and 100% hit registration, or is there another factor?

Serious question, I genuinely want to know.

I am yet to play H2A custom games, the very very few H2A games I've played have been on a dedicated server, can someone explain why host is so OP?

Is it because of the immediate and 100% hit registration, or is there another factor?

Serious question, I genuinely want to know.

Pretty much just your basic host advantage from any Halo guaranteed hit registation/no lag. Host means less to me in H2A because I've got a good connection but the few times I've played at my friend's houses or w/e it seems like the worse your connection is the worse the game plays in general. Seems to drop off really quick if you've got a shit connection

If TeamRanda holds up at a LAN event S2 is going to be awesome with new breakout stars placing high. EG to still win though. 

And after watching Cloud 9 scrim (I know it's early) I don't know if this team is going to do well or not, it really all depends on Fis and Victory because I have no doubts about Pistola and Hysteria's ability. 

He was on Legendary at GFG, they got top 8

Ahh, thanks.  I wasn't sure who was on the Legendary roster at GFG.  That means Devon had two top 8 finishes in S1, correct?  (Reality Check at Iron Gaming, and Legendary at GFG...I think he got top 12 at UGC.  Lost in losers bracket to eLevate twice this season.)

At this point MLG is only hurting themselves with MLG.tv

They had 100k viewers for the last CoD tourney

Ahh, thanks.  I wasn't sure who was on the Legendary roster at GFG.  That means Devon had two top 8 finishes in S1, correct?  (Reality Check at Iron Gaming, and Legendary at GFG...I think he got top 12 at UGC.  Lost in losers bracket to eLevate twice this season.)

Too bad PreDevonator quit Halo

Meanwhile CS:GO had 980 thousand viewers recently?

Twitch is only one reason as to why CS is growing.

MLG.tv is only one reason as to why CoD hasn't been growing as much as they think it should.

• Upvote (+1) 8