CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Eh screw it. Time to be an EG fan. LethuL your twitter feed better be as hilarious as your posts.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really hope T2 carries on playing, his team just needs to practice more

Was just about to post something like this, i'm a big T2 supporter and hope he continues playing as I feel like he's far from finished.

On the up-side he would be an incredible analyst caster if he did decide to call it a day. One of the smartest players to ever grace the scene imo.

Any ideas on possible rosters?

Str8 RC?  :kappa:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 4

TeamRanda looks good. TeamRejects needs some work but Ninja looks super comfortable.

For only playing together for an hour before they looked really good. Randa's host was god awful though, I wish they would have played a few games with host.

I believe that it was Aries and Arkanum.

If they didn't already have a sponsor in Noble, I was digging that "Team NASA" suggestion on here earlier

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was just about to post something like this, i'm a big T2 supporter and hope he continues playing as I feel like he's far from finished.

On the up-side he would be an incredible analyst caster if he did decide to call it a day. One of the smartest players to ever grace the scene imo.

Str8 RC? :kappa: :flames:

Str8 sick and prototype.

I was skimming this thread and saw too many "they're doing well, hope this transfers to lan!" posts. It is literally the teams first scrim.. hope it transfers to the next day before you worry about the next event.

Hell yeah the bickering will be minimal, it's day one and everyone is excited to play with new players. Give that a couple weeks of restarting the build and really getting to know your teammates as teammates, not just your friends and things will be a little different.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was skimming this thread and saw too many "they're doing well, hope this transfers to lan!" posts. It is literally the teams first scrim.. hope it transfers to the next day before you worry about the next event.

Hell yeah the bickering will be minimal, it's day one and everyone is excited to play with new players. Give that a couple weeks of restarting the build and really getting to know your teammates as teammates, not just your friends and things will be a little different.

#StayNoble

So what is gooby doing? He should join elv or something

I think Elumnite is going to elevate already. Could be wrong though. 

I hope TeamRanda lands a nice org. Maybe VwS since Naded was a part of them back during the invitational. 

T2, Septic, Sudd1, Sudd 2 :kappa: 

I think Elumnite is going to elevate already. Could be wrong though. 

I hope TeamRanda lands a nice org. Maybe VwS since Naded was a part of them back during the invitational. 

This was my thought too it would make sense for VwS to get into it and this would be a good team for them to go with.

So Ninja, Spartan, Aries and Arkanum are Noble Black now?

Or just testing things right now?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm also a big T2/Str8 fan and honestly i don't see him coming back if he can't get a squad that he believes will at least make top 8.

So Ninja, Spartan, Aries and Arkanum are Noble Black now?

Or just testing things right now?

Nothing's official until contracts are signed, tbh. (Unless you're APG  :kappa: )

Not even twitter announcements from official team accounts are set in stone w/o contracts.

For now it seems like a trial run.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit, Team Rejects just tied Team Randa in hill... because Ninja AND Spartan both got killed while standing in the hill at full health by 2 nades with 1 second left to play.

I didn't see who was playing on "team rejects" who was it? Ninja Spartan...