CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All of EG. At least 3 members of CLG. All of Denial. At least 2 members of (potential) C9. That's 13 players already. Should I continue?

Ola hasn't played in months, so you can't just assume he's better.

I have to ask. Please list 15 players that are better than Naded.

Snip3down, Lunchbox, Roy, LethuL

OGRE2, Royal2, Snakebite, Cloud

Arkanum, Aries

Hysteria

Chig, Mikwen, Heinz, aPG

Ace, MaNiaC

That is 17; not even counting several others: VicX/FiS, RyaNoob,...

Edit: Or Pistola, who is definitely better.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Yup. Not related to Halo, but WWE tries to put one year no-compete clauses in the contracts of their wrestlers.  These people are also classified as independent contractors, and with the recent release of Alberto Del Rio, it was shown that it doesn't hold up in court at all.

Those clauses *always* get thrown out in court *as long as they prevent you from obtaining work*

As far as Maniac's contract extension.... Team options are pretty common place in the nfl, sounds like a similar concept.

Those clauses *always* get thrown out in court *as long as they prevent you from obtaining work*

As far as Maniac's contract extension.... Team options are pretty common place in the nfl, sounds like a similar concept.

Those contract extensions are to "employees", employees backed by a union.

Pro gamers are (in almost every case) Independent contractors. You can not extend an Independent Contractors contract without their consent.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snip3down, Lunchbox, Roy, LethuL

OGRE2, Royal2, Snakebite, Cloud

Arkanum, Aries

Hysteria

Chig, Mikwen, Heinz, aPG

Ace, MaNiaC

That is 17; not even counting several others: VicX/FiS, RyaNoob,...

Edit: Or Pistola, who is definitely better.

Some of those are questionable, but your opinion is your opinion.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

You know who got screwed in all of these team changes? Ninja.

Where can he go?

cod?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Comparing a player's individual skill is difficult in this game. Some teams far exceed expectations because they fit together as a group. I think Naded is capable of being on a top 3 team. I don't think at the moment he is a top 10 player, though. I've always been a fan of Naded and hope he can break into the top 3 this Season but with all the stacked teams it won't be easy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

relic slice? :kappa:

Shhhhhhhh!

You'll give them ideas.

You know who got screwed in all of these team changes? Ninja.

Where can he go?

Kind of surreal that the biggest halo streamer doesn't have a team. Hes a solid pro and a nice guy too so i feel bad for him. Maybe he and spartan join str8 with legit and t2?

I have to ask. Please list 15 players that are better than Naded.

My personal top 15 would be; All of EG, CLG & Denial + Hysteria, Maniac & Arkanum.

HOWEVER! Naded could easily get into the top 15(and top 10), he'll just need to land a team which practices so he can improve upon his gameplay and communication.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola: "Would you guys hate me if I teamed with the suds?"

Where's that hurricane ola gif.

Kind of surreal that the biggest halo streamer doesn't have a team. Hes a solid pro and a nice guy too so i feel bad for him. Maybe he and spartan join str8 with legit and t2?

Yeah, would really suck, IMO.

I'm thinking Goofy instead of T2, but either way they would be good if they practice enough.

That's the only team left he CAN join.

And is it terrible of me to think that's an improvement of the Str8 Rippin roster?

That is assuming T2 keeps playing.

T2 is going to Chile or some shit to get his Yoga qualification (yes, srs)...point is that dude is more or less retired at this point.  Why people keep bringing his name up with good players is beyond me.

Ninja still has a decent chance with Spartan and Legit, all have chemistry and they all grind really hard, idk what 4th they would get.

Ninja has the connections and marketing skills to get another sponsor.

Rather see some gooby pls instead of t2(and doubt he'll go str8 but rather grab new sponsor). Legit being the fourth would solely be a matter if he will practice.

That's the only team left he CAN join.

And is it terrible of me to think that's an improvement of the Str8 Rippin roster?

I think it would depend on how they mesh I'm not sure I would say thats an upgrade on paper - I would have said maybe a bit of a downgrade overall

love Naded but that dude is on the least likeable team it looks like

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some of those are questionable, but your opinion is your opinion.

Only questionable one I see is Aries.  Some would argue Arkanum; but when was the last time Naded put up an event like the one Arkanum just put up? The others I listed are all pretty easily better at this point.  Its not like Naded has some whopping achievement in this game; he's had poor placings on a poor team with "stats" that are nothing special.

I'm lookin at some pages now and haven't come across anything that would stop him. Although the faqs and shit don't seem to have an answrr for someone making perhaps 20k+ or whatever in a couple of months, yet.

I know it sickens me to see v9 not doin good. Really enjoyin hysterias stream lately. Also where the faq is da cat cam yo? D:

I always enjoy Hysteria and Heinz's streams when they scrim. I think they're doing pretty good for Ola being out for a while, they outslayed EG by 30 kills on Sanc Flag? I think it was and still lost 3-0, so that might need some work. I definitely think they should be top 3 next season.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja and Spartan are a lock IMO. Goofy needs a team and hes good friends with Ninja, and then Legit would be the obvious 4th considering the history they all have (besides Spartan) I would love to see Ryanoob but I don't think he and Ninja are on good terms

Ninja and Spartan are a lock IMO. Goofy needs a team and hes good friends with Ninja, and then Legit would be the obvious 4th considering the history they all have (besides Spartan) I would love to see Ryanoob but I don't think he and Ninja are on good terms

If Ninja, Spartan, Goofy, and Legit team it's gonna be fun to see if teams can handle their aggressive play.

• Upvote (+1) 3