CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

and Noble never noticed that he didn't.

Pretty laughable.

1405689506010.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know man, I hear this time and time again and yet these things happen to me. People still doubt me and are afraid of my consistency. Your words are empty to me. I'll accept the support and well wishes though.

rws.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know man, I hear this time and time again and yet these things happen to me. People still doubt me and are afraid of my consistency. Your words are empty to me. I'll accept the support and well wishes though.

Burn that shit to the ground, Stone Cold Steve Austin style!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword isn't a bad guy for trying to pick up Maniac. It was Maniac's choice and it made complete sense for Flame to try and pick him up.

I'm curious now what will happen. Like, are Arkanum and Aries going to play with Maniac after he just did that?

Think Arkanum tweeted one of the sudds that they won't be. Just don't like the attitude on both of them.

And here I was thinking today was going to be uneventful outside of Denial maybe announcing Ninja as their 4th.

Sucks what happened to Noble Blacks team, but I can't say I'm mad about it. Glad to be teaming with Str8 Sick, Aries and Arkanum. This is the team I wanted before season 1 started and I'm glad it eventually happened 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Wate

• Upvote (+1) 1

Glad to see @@Prototype land a solid roster.

Yeah seriously. Deserves it for sure.

Sucks what happened to Noble Blacks team, but I can't say I'm mad about it. Glad to be teaming with Str8 Sick, Aries and Arkanum. This is the team I wanted before season 1 started and I'm glad it eventually happened 

GL dude! 

Hope to see some stream/content from you as you grind.  

yeah but zeke fuk u man

congrats btw

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maniac could easily sit out and reap the benefits of being under contract. Would be better to cut him