CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You're condoning this type of bullshit? 

"condoning" would be disagreeing with it. I think you're looking for "endorsing".

Not condoning or endorsing, but it is fitting that Maniac is getting screwed over after screwing over his team...

So Noble org is fucking over Optic & Denial right now... SMH.

If aPg had the same contract as Maniac that is. But Noble org isn't fucking over them, I mean, you should know what your contract means.

Edit: aPg&Denial survives this but Maniac&Optic may not. What a glorious day.

We need Ja Rule to make sense of all this! Where is Ja Rule?

WHERE'S JA?!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh come on man. It's pretty funny.

Not really, its fucking stupid, regardless if he screwed anybody over, the fact that they even did it in ANY circumstance in two different games sucks.

I think it's karma. Flamesword trying to play the moral high card when they just effectively dismantled a team by taking maniac.

I'd not say that after Heinz got dropped. EG will maybe trash talk about "yeah, Heinz was the problem!" towards them. But a rivalry? We'll have to wait and see how this new CLG roster turns out(Cloud's leadership and Royal 2 + Snakebites willingness to learn from Cloud is key to this though).

they were rivals all of season 1. I would expect it would be the same for season 2. Its not so much a personal rivalry like some of the others you listed but more so that they'll probably be the one's competing for 1st. 

How is he stupid? Royal 2 and Snakebite are the type of players who are not going to bring a team an overwhelming amount of fans. In fact, they'll lose you fans. It doesn't matter how much talent they have. The whole community sees how they treat their teammates in game. It's gross. I haven't even been able to root for CLG because of those two the past few months, and that's with 2 good friends on it (which is sad). I'm just glad Heinz is away from it, so I can properly root for him.

I agree they have shitty attitudes but I feel like its because they want to win so badly. yea of course it comes off as confrontational or being a dick and whatever 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

So C9 is pretty much 3/4 of the 2010 Final Boss + Hysteria. If this team gels well and Pistola is the wizard we know and love, they could definitely compete for top 2. 

Noble Black breaking up is a real shame. I Can't say that Maniac is the player that will push Optic Halo to a Championship win. APG to Denial is awesome though

Half of TD from 08, half of TD from 09, 3/4 of FB from 2010 =p.

Condoning means to approve of something.. not disagree with. CLG is looking much better in game 1 tonight versus C9.

Go and watch The Walking Dead thinking the #HCS drama is done for the night, man was I wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the love of god, read your damn contracts before you sign them

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not really, its fucking stupid, regardless if he screwed anybody over, the fact that they even did it in ANY circumstance in two different games sucks.

It's the contract maniac agreed to sign. He should have gotten a release from Noble before running off to another org. It's kind of a dick move, but by no means is it shady it underhanded.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Go and watch The Walking Dead thinking the #HCS drama is done for the night, man was I wrong.

This shit won't stop till next week 

"condoning" would be disagreeing with it. I think you're looking for "endorsing".

Not condoning or endorsing, but it is fitting that Maniac is getting screwed over after screwing over his team...

Condoning means you agree with it.....

• Upvote (+1) 3

Don't Blame Noble at all. It is part of the contract, should have noticed that before he left. Maniac's fault for not reading it before he left

All I can really say about it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We didn't even get through one game of a scrim before something new popped up.

Also how is APG able to leave but Maniac is not?

I mean at the end of the day the players sign these contracts without knowing what they are getting into. Can't really blame the orgs, especially when almost all of us thought Noble Black would stay together.