CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That basically confirms it. Nice squad, but will it be enough? Find out next time on Dragonball Z!

• Upvote (+1) 5

New (albeit unconfirmed) C9 roster is nice.

2 players from one of the best TD rosters (Pistola and Hysteria) and 3 players from a championship winning Final Boss roster (Pistola, Victory X and Fearistelf) pretty exciting stuff.

Pistola adds a lot to that team and even though he's been out for a while I doubt his skill will have just disappeared.

Victory X and Pistola have always been great at staying alive. Hysteria was destroying pretty much all season and we don't really need Pistola to prove his capability of doing the same.

Long story short. Fan of Pistola, fan of this (hopefully) new C9.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Randa doesn't make the cut with this team, think he can get on Optic. Their only other option is Prototype or someone from Str8/Elev8.

or whoever is the odd man out on C9 once pistola arrives officially

Edit: posted this before I scrolled down and saw the "unofficial c9 roster"

Makes you wonder who Optic + Str8 are going to pick up if the "Leftovers" are making a team + Naded.

Makes you wonder who Optic + Str8 are going to pick up if the "Leftovers" are making a team + Naded.

Assuming Denial gets Ninja, and Ryanoob/Goofy/Naded/Contra stick together.

Optic: Prototype or Randa.

Str8: Randa, Cpt. Anarchy? Said he was making a comeback for S2. Maybe Destin or Tiz will come back as well. 

Optic to get their shit together while T2 is still on vacation.  :goat:

'if' Ninja has been dropped im interested to see where he lands, some one will sweep him up instantly.

Can you imagine how good it would be for Him/Halo as a brand/outreach if he did get onto optic, Flamesword and Ace have done great things for Halo bringing in the OpTic branding. Although would he have to give up his twitch and move to the Optic TV channel which is essentially MLG.tv for streaming? Would a clash of interest/streaming stop this move from even happening?

I'm also still curious about the Str8 Roster, i agree with people on this forum that T2 would be an incredible addition to the casters but i personally think he had a really good event, is still a top 3 player and will/should keep playing. Can only see them making one change personally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

'if' Ninja has been dropped im interested to see where he lands, some one will sweep him up instantly.

Can you imagine how good it would be for Him/Halo as a brand/outreach if he did get onto optic, Flamesword and Ace have done great things for Halo bringing in the OpTic branding. Although would he have to give up his twitch and move to the Optic TV channel which is essentially MLG.tv for streaming? Would a clash of interest/streaming stop this move from even happening?

I'm also still curious about the Str8 Roster, i agree with people on this forum that T2 would be an incredible addition to the casters but i personally think he had a really good event, is still a top 3 player and will/should keep playing. Can only see them making one change personally.

The only thing about Ninja joining Optic is his playstyle. Optic said Contra didnt fit their playstyle because he got into alot of individual battles. I think Ninja is the same type of player

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing about Ninja joining Optic is his playstyle. Optic said Contra didnt fit their playstyle because he got into alot of individual battles. I think Ninja is the same type of player

What do you think that roster needs most and who do you think would fulfill the role?

What do you think that roster needs most and who do you think would fulfill the role?

I personally think they need a big Slayer. Assault doesnt really drops huge bombs, Flame defiantly doesnt - he plays the objective role most. So alot of the slaying comes from Ace, he justs needs someone to lighten the load.

Its hard to say who they should get because there isnt many top class F/A. Naded would be my pick if he was still available. Has all the expierence and slaying power they need. If goofy doesnt make the "leftovers" team then he would be a very good pick up aswel.

At the same time though I wouldnt be surprised if they picked up ninja. Maybe he's a "better" team mate then Contra was.

Imagine the Optic and Ninja Fanboys combined though :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Curveball here, but what if Tsquared retires the Str8 name for a time, and joins Optic?

Just an interesting thought.

Curveball here, but what if Tsquared retires the Str8 name for a time, and joins Optic?

Just an interesting thought.

you might be the only person to not realize how irrelevant T2 really is

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

you might be the only person to not realize how irrelevant T2 really is

I mean he could retire, but I haven't gotten that vibe.

Trying to figure out what's going on there. Not like the Optic team has been very relevant recently either. Could be a chance for a fresh start for both of them.

I'd like Legit on Optic too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you people delusional? It's the 2nd day of CLG teaming and because they are losing in a scrim against Randa, Naded, Contra and RyaNoob you people say they have big problems and CLG is dysfunctional?

Did it ever occur to ANY of you that maybe the reason CLG isn't calling out all the way is because they want their teamwork and team chemistry to grow naturally instead of force feeding it down each others throats or maybe CLG wants to throw out what didn't work last season and start fresh cause they see a problem?

You do know that it is more effective to practice with the mindset of improvement over winning right? 

I swear none of you have ever played a sport or done anything competitive in your lives before by the way you talk on these forums, its mind blowingly stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Are you people delusional? It's the 2nd day of CLG teaming and because they are losing in a scrim against Randa, Naded, Contra and RyaNoob you people say they have big problems and CLG is dysfunctional?

Did it ever occur to ANY of you that maybe the reason CLG isn't calling out all the way is because they want their teamwork and team chemistry to grow naturally instead of force feeding it down each others throats or maybe CLG wants to throw out what didn't work last season and start fresh cause they see a problem?

You do know that it is more effective to practice with the mindset of improvement over winning right? 

I swear none of you have ever played a sport or done anything competitive in your lives before by the way you talk on these forums, its mind blowingly stupid.

Clearly you just know everything and nobody is allowed to speculate or discuss their performance

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And let's get 1 thing straight about Randa cause apparently everybody is amazed at watching him.....Randa has been playing and has been close friends with a lot of pros since Halo 3. He has always been in their custom games and always plays with and against them, sometimes he does bad but no matter what I think we can all agree that playing against the best in the world non stop will always make you a better player then playing against beastlysniper145573.

Anytime they run money 8's Randa is usually in the lobby so take all this into account and maybe it will clear up some blurriness of why people think this is Randa's first rodeo or something. pay attention.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Need 1 for testing out this Shrine bomb escape and then Warlord bomb escape possibilities.

Gonna record it to show how as well.

Let me know your GT or message me on xbox.

GT: SabakuNoChad

I would love to see a lot of pros come back. If the rumors are true (finals are 250k this season and more next) then it would be wise for them to come back now and reestablish themselves. Tizoxick, Bestman, Blaze, Clutch, Cpt Anarchy, Elamite, SK (please let Evolve die), Ogre 1, Voltage, Heff, Benno (T04), Destin, Goofy, Brake, Adrenaline, etc. It would be great to see teams fight for the top 16 rather than the top 8. As for OpTic, I'd love to see Bestman come back or Elamite but that seems unrealistic.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ogre 1, Voltage, Heff, Benno (T04)

As much as I'd love to see Immunity back, the Australian Halo scene kind of died. There aren't any LAN Events and a lot of the better players moved to COD.

And unfortunately I don't see any plans for a H2A/HCS tournament in the future. Not to mention H5 would need to be insanely huge to bring anyone back.

As much as I'd love to see Immunity back, the Australian Halo scene kind of died. There aren't any LAN Events and a lot of the better players moved to COD.

And unfortunately I don't see any plans for a H2A/HCS tournament in the future. Not to mention H5 would need to be insanely huge to bring anyone back.

I agree. I just hope if the rumored 1 million prize pool for Season 3 is real they'd give Europeans and Australians a chance to compete. Probably a pipe dream, though.