CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I could be completely way off on this, but could it be possible that ESL hosts HCS in EU and MLG hosts HCS in NA?

I could be completely way off on this, but could it be possible that ESL hosts HCS in EU and MLG hosts HCS in NA?

HCS in EU, now that's a good one

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's some new perspective I never seen

Gfinity would be cool for EU, I think its clear that MLG runs the best console events in North America. ESL did a good job, but the ESL events were never really on a large scale here, they are sort of "un-tested" in that regard. I know they have done sick stuff in the PC world though for esports.

That's some new perspective I never seen

Yeah, I just thought ESL was quite big in EU, and it seems like most of us here in NA like the thought of MLG and Halo being reunited.

HCS in EU, now that's a good one

I believe that if Halo wants to become a major esports title, it will have to get into foreign markets. Though, that is just me comparing other big eSports titles to Halo

@@TheSimms @@GoldenboyFTW arent telling us something. If theyre casting the invitiational, that means they must have been playing h5/been watching it to practice commentating on it.

They have intel that we dont, and they arent sharing. Get your pitchforks, folks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@TheSimms @@GoldenboyFTW arent telling us something. If theyre casting the invitiational, that means they must have been playing h5/been watching it to practice commentating on it.

They have intel that we dont, and they arent sharing. Get your pitchforks, folks.

Well they could learn the maps and stuff while the teams are practicing through the week

http://brainjunkfood.com/author/makin/ Hello, I'm an eSports writer for BrainJunkFood, I usually write articles for League of Legends but I'm an avid Halo fan and I wish to interview some professional Halo players while LCS is on break before playoffs begin. If anyone is interested in having a friendly chat and answering some questions (text only) add me on Skype; BrainJunkFoodM  

inb4 that bad ass Halo competitive scene news announcement that Snipedown was so Hyped about

FsWwGvS.jpg

:intel: ?

:kappa:

APG can't stay on Denial, it'd be the first time he ever lasted more than 3 events on one team.

Goldenboy isn't here, its me and @@Bravo casting.

And yes you are correct, im not saying anything.

Bring your pitchforks, i shall merely thruster out of the way!

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

343 announce a billion dollar tournament. Winning team become world's first real live Spartans and take home a legal to drive golden warthog each. .. o.o

I would actually want the Sudds to win, just so that could happen. I hear it hurts though.....teehee

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was that GIF of mikwen with H5 real then?

Yes

I would assume there's some EU HCS announcement during Gamescom, would be weird if they just announced US stuff during a conference in Germany.

They go "1 million prize pool.... In the US, of A!!!", while The Boss comes in starting to play "Born in USA", and the audience just goes "bloody wankers".

@@CyReN @@Saucey

I know at G4G we talked about my "We Back" shirt not having as much meaning.

Think I'm good to bring it back out now?

WOO :weback: :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@CyReN @@Saucey

I know at G4G we talked about my "We Back" shirt not having as much meaning.

Think I'm good to bring it back out now?

WOO :weback: :flames:

Ha, dust that fucker off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So they had the balls to bust out a one million dollar tournament. Im impressed, this should bring in viewers.

I'm very happy for the players, that's life changing money

Good luck gentlemen (and gentle girls I suppose)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1