CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:beyond:  Team at HCS

:beyond:  Clan First, where we pick 4 of the best 1v1 players and create a team.

And that shall be the story of how :beyond: Team was created to participate in HCS  

Please link to where I said I am on this "hype train".

Yeah you never said that but I am pretty sure you will buy the game on day one. I could be incorrect ofc. If so feel free to correct me.

No sprint for lyfe <3

Also, real halo monatages use rock or metal not the shitty dubstep music hipsters love these days.

I hope HCS season three comes up with more cleaver ways for community interaction. Tweeting your gaming setup was a good idea!

"Real Halo Montages"

"Shitty dubstep"

THIS IS OUR PROBLEM AS A HUMAN RACE. CAN WE NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING BESIDES OUR OWN PREFERENCES?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Where do we get to do this? I hardly see it happening anywhere?

Happens all the time on the site. Multiple Halo developers post here, as well as representatives from companies, organizations, etc.

"Real Halo Montages"

"Shitty dubstep"

THIS IS OUR PROBLEM AS A HUMAN RACE. CAN WE NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING BESIDES OUR OWN PREFERENCES?

Not to mention our aggression, now excuse me as I decimate cultures that I see as unfit to continue. >.> Sprint culture.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah you never said that but I am pretty sure you will buy the game on day one. I could be incorrect ofc. If so feel free to correct me.

I don't have it pre-ordered to be honest, but don't put words in my mouth and try and discredit what I say like that. You now look foolish, and personally look like an ass trying to say I have no real opinions and just fanboy everything with no repercussions.

If you don't like Halo 5: Guardians, fine. That's your opinion but no one wants to hear you complain and bitch if you don't bring anything constructive to the table here.

If you want to continue the convo, feel free to PM me.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

what info do we get tomorrow. Do we get more info about gamescom  halo 5 tournament or are we getting info on season 3..

what info do we get tomorrow. Do we get more info about gamescom  halo 5 tournament or are we getting info on season 3..

You're getting info on the invitational. I doubt you'll see season 3 info during the Gamescom conference.

You're getting info on the invitational. I doubt you'll see season 3 info during the Gamescom conference.

Quite the opposite, I think. There will likely be some sort of Halo discussion/announcements but the invitational is a minor thing to discuss during a MAJOR Xbox Briefing. If it isn't a big S3 announcement (some sort of Global Champs v2 deal) then it could be a new game feature/highlight all together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quite the opposite, I think. There will likely be some sort of Halo discussion/announcements but the invitational is a minor thing to discuss during a MAJOR Xbox Briefing. If it isn't a big S3 announcement (some sort of Global Champs v2 deal) then it could be a new game feature/highlight all together.

Eh. Frankie would disagree. He said E3 main stage wasn't the place for shit like ranks which competitive people care about.

Surprise me though.

Let's just all remember to keep our expectations in check. The less you expect/hype the more happy/surprised you'll be.

Still a long way till October. 

COD is making a huge deal out of their esport announcements. Halo needs to do the same. Put it on the main stage! Do it 343!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Let's just all remember to keep our expectations in check. The less you expect/hype the more happy/surprised you'll be.

Still a long way till October. 

:intel:

I wont be hyped until I see a tweet from the official MLG twitter about them being involved with h5. We have been led on too many times :/

Eh. Frankie would disagree. He said E3 main stage wasn't the place for shit like ranks which competitive people care about.

Surprise me though.

The invitational is small compared to announcing something like a $500k/$1m tournament. What could they possibly say about the Invitational?

343 announce a billion dollar tournament. Winning team become world's first real live Spartans and take home a legal to drive golden warthog each. .. o.o

• Upvote (+1) 3

All these peasant announcement of streams...silly gooses. TI5 will be rolling all week.

343i, please take notes from this Ti5 production..its too good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There has been a lot of teasing for the past week or so on twitter. Not sure how it can possibly live up to whatever people are hyping. But I really hope Halo brings it because it is going head to head w/ BO3 announcements.

for Halo i think the most relevant would be the increase in the prize pool. I am hoping Halo 5  pans out and the top heads see value in the HCS.