CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it Loyalty or apathy?

Well, H2A and MCC have kept him from enjoying the game in its fullest so I believe once Halo 5 comes around he will be destroying. Not to mention the team will be putting in a lot more hours. He's a world champion. He's a fierce competitor and doesn't enjoy losing what so ever.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Say what you want about Ace, but he's won more money playing Halo than most other pros ever.

You realise pistola ran towards Ace in the last 20 seconds of that 1v1 when he was up a kill?. Ace is very good but the h4gc was not impressive.

You realise pistola ran towards Ace in the last 20 seconds of that 1v1 when he was up a kill?. Ace is very good but the h4gc was not impressive.

Well idk. Look at this list:

• Cloud
  • Formal
  • Cntra
  • Str8 Sick
  • Ace
  • Pistola
  • Legit
  • Enable

Out of those players, would you have guessed Ace would've walked away with the $200,000 ? Not to mention all the clutch shit that had to go down that weekend in the FFAs and 1v1s. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well idk. Look at this list:

• Cloud
  • Formal
  • Cntra
  • Str8 Sick
  • Ace
  • Pistola
  • Legit
  • Enable

Out of those players, would you have guessed Ace would've walked away with the $200,000 ? Not to mention all the clutch shit that had to go down that weekend in the FFAs and 1v1s.

Poor choice of words on my part. It was impressive coming out on top however what I meant was it was H4 where the skill gap is lower so I reckon nearly anyone there could have taken it and again; pistola either shit the bed or he just decided he didn't want to win running away. Ace played the smartest on the day sure but I don't think he was the best player there that day regardless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Poor choice of words on my part. It was impressive coming out on top however what I meant was it was H4 where the skill gap is lower so I reckon nearly anyone there could have taken it and again; pistola either shit the bed or he just decided he didn't want to win running away. Ace played the smartest on the day sure but I don't think he was the best player there that day regardless.

That weekend would probably have to go to Str8 Sick, he won every FFA coming in 1st place including the last. 

For those who don't know, thats how all of the MLG 2007 season FFA tournaments were won.

That weekend would probably have to go to Str8 Sick, he won every FFA coming in 1st place including the last.

For those who don't know, thats how all of the MLG 2007 season FFA tournaments were won.

Jesus I didn't know he won em all : 0 I saw a good few h3/reach ffa but half were before I knew of Str8 sick. I only got into comp when H4 came out v.v he is sick at ffa, I wish they still did them by far my fav gametype.

I was going to mention the FFAs as well concerning h4gc. I think ace just about hung in there in the last few ffa rounds? I knew he deff wasn't getting first in em but my memory is mad foggy of that event.

Say what you want about Ace, but he's won more money playing Halo than most other pros ever.

Ogre 2 would probably disagree with that statement.

Ogre 2 would probably disagree with that statement.

Well he did say "most". I believe Ogre 2 is the only player to have made more in earnings.

and peopledrop to their knees the moment a 343 employee posts as well - no matter how PC or opaque the post may be.

there is almost nobody left who didn't change their opinion on Halo 5.

remember how Saucey and Cyren said that they don't want another game with cheesy abilities (anyways guys no offense...) and stuff but now they are all on that hype train...

they adapted :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this a good thing?

I don't even know... even if everybody on this forum would not buy Halo 5 343 wouldn't give a shit because the stolen features from other games are going to get so much more new people from other titles that they basicly would not care I think.

Classic Halo like we know and love it is dead and 343 never planed to bring it back. Instead we get a hybrid of stupid advanced warfare shit and Halo but since the sales are on their side people here have no influence and just jump on the hype train...

I'm excited for Season 3, just to see how big Halo can get but I won't be getting Halo 5.

Not so much out of spite, my brother in law wanted an Xbox one for his birthday but they have a baby and a house so he had to put the idea on the back burner until things got more stable. Mine was just sitting there since I'm focusing on my degree so I figured he'll get more use out of it.

I might buy one again when they come down in price but until then I'll just focus on seeing what happens with the HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't even know... even if everybody on this forum would not buy Halo 5 343 wouldn't give a shit because the stolen features from other games are going to get so much more new people from other titles that they basicly would not care I think.

Classic Halo like we know and love it is dead and 343 never planed to bring it back. Instead we get a hybrid of stupid advanced warfare shit and Halo but since the sales are on their side people here have no influence and just jump on the hype train...

Course we do. Don't buy the game cos it's a departure from what they half promised with their sly selection of words and cos it's not "what we wanted to play". Never mind supporting the company who stole from you, screw it let's roll with their piss poor vision of a gaylo game. I think most people are just desperate for a halo game. I've seen people poking fun at casuals "they'll buy anything with the title "halo" on it- and yet.

I think most people are just desperate for a halo game.

I got bad news for these people tbh. Just getting Halo 5 because you miss good Halo games makes it even worse but it is over anyways since 300.000 badkids have preordered Halo 5 to this day which means that 343 has zero reasons to update MCC. The people keep throwing their money at a company which sold broken collections to them.

343 really did nothing wrong from their perspective: They failed so hard with MCC and yet they are going positive because 14 y/o kids keep buying their crap.

Why would they need to change anything it workes just like it worked with Halo 4: Every new game of the series sells more than all the others... :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Classic Halo like we know and love it is dead and 343 never planed to bring it back. 

Well yeah, because they would get fired. They are making smart business decisions. Despite the technical fuck ups, they have been kicking ass from Microsofts point of view and that's all that matters in the real world. A happy boss is immunity from loss. 

Classic Halo fans still have hope in the multiple projects that are being worked on as F2P for PC.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Warlord, your opinion sucks cos you listen to bad Metal music.  :kappa:

But for real your music taste sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well he did say "most". I believe Ogre 2 is the only player to have made more in earnings.

Earnings is one thing, but some pros have probably made a lot more in sponsors 

there is almost nobody left who didn't change their opinion on Halo 5.

remember how Saucey and Cyren said that they don't want another game with cheesy abilities (anyways guys no offense...) and stuff but now they are all on that hype train...

they adapted :weback:

Well, I guess there is still one person who hasnt changed his mind and will not do so.   This guy.

and also the player who has wasted having the most earning potential outside of tournaments. 

Well yeah, because they would get fired. They are making smart business decisions. Despite the technical fuck ups, they have been kicking ass from Microsofts point of view and that's all that matters in the real world. A happy boss is immunity from loss. 

Classic Halo fans still have hope in the multiple projects that are being worked on as F2P for PC.

Could not agree more! Just a sad thing that Halo went from unique to a more standard "modern" FPS kinda game.

I am not to hyped for those PC projects but maybe we get some nice Halo like games some day. We will see.

Warlord, your opinion sucks cos you listen to bad Metal music.  :kappa:

But for real your music taste sucks.

Dude I even followed you on twitch and wanted an unreal emote and now you just come in here and say that my music taste sucks?

But I guess since the :goat:  has spoken I have to throw away all my CDs so I can start listening to some serious gangster rap shit :kappa:

For real tho: What type of music do you listen to?

Well, I guess there is still one person who hasnt changed his mind and will not do so.   This guy.

Okay we are 2 guys now and there might be 2 or 3 more people here with the same mindset but that's it. I don't know how you feel about the game in general tho. Would you play it if somebody would give it to you for 0$?

Because I would not touch this game at all. If somebody gave it to me I would sell it instantly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude I even followed you on twitch and wanted an unreal emote and now you just come in here and say that my music taste sucks?

But I guess since the :goat:  has spoken I have to throw away all my CDs so I can start listening to some serious gangster rap shit :kappa:

For real tho: What type of music do you listen to?

I listen to 80's music, 90's rap, electronic music and good metal like Metallica. I insult friends all the time, unreal boys

and good metal like Metallica

:wutface:  If you think this is good metal than you sure took some hard drugs. Anyways you got a PM since this is going wildly off topic...