CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Eh it's all speculation. Maybe they would've won more? Who knows?

Nah, doubt it

I'm pretty sure they won every s2 event

Ace isn't better than lethul or pistola anyways

Nah, doubt it

I'm pretty sure they won every s2 event

Ace isn't better than lethul or pistola anyways

I will not engage in this argument again haha again it's just speculation you really can't know.

Okay then...

If you think ace is better than pistola or lethul I also do not want to continue this discussion

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Okay then...

If you think ace is better than pistola or lethul I also do not want to continue this discussion

Pistola no, Lethul debatable
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There were barely any 4 shots on LAN that weren't two people battling in the open for no apparent reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Loyalty kills

In business yes, but some people are very passionate about staying true to their principles.

For the "whos better than who" debate:

Professional players are people too. They have different levels of dedication and passion throughout their careers, it doesn't stay consistent. For example: some events Snipedown is the best, other events Roy is the best. Players can become better with different team compositions as well. It's all very difficult to talk about because SO much goes into it. SO much. I could write a few thousand words on it and still not cover it all.

In business yes, but some people are very passionate about staying true to their principles.

For the "whos better than who" debate:

Professional players are people too. They have different levels of dedication and passion throughout their careers, it doesn't stay consistent. For example: some events Snipedown is the best, other events Roy is the best. Players can become better with different team compositions as well. It's all very difficult to talk about because SO much goes into it. SO much. I could write a few thousand words on it and still not cover it all.

That's what I have been trying to tell people. Skill in this game is way too hard to define and performances vary drastically from event to event. As far as the Ace loyalty thing that's actually why I really like him so much. He stays with it even though there are other maybe better opportunities.

I swear you guys just + rep pros because they are pros

Accurate.

I mostly upvote people who most directly answer my questions or to acknowledge something they said to me.

Does that offend you? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

and peopledrop to their knees the moment a 343 employee posts as well - no matter how PC or opaque the post may be.

• Upvote (+1) 4

and peopledrop to their knees the moment a 343 employee posts as well - no matter how PC or opaque the post may be.

Exactly. Once some big name comes in it's like a circle jerk haha

I mean shit look at my rep, you guys have no pride.

Am I doing this right? Wanted to act cool for a post or two.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I mean shit look at my rep, you guys have no pride.

Am I doing this right? Wanted to act cool for a post or two.

Accidental neg rep  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Accidental neg rep  :kappa:

Did you neg me because I'm not a pro :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Did you neg me because I'm not a pro :bman:

Need to get/keep top 8 to get any sort of green stuff. Just ask the suddoths  :lxthul:

Edit: Also, did @@LethuL ever post what he thought about H5 beta? He was one of the most critical pros about H4.

Need to get/keep top 8 to get any sort of green stuff. Just ask the suddoths  :lxthul:

Edit: Also, did @@LethuL ever post what he thought about H5 beta? He was one of the most critical pros about H4.

He posted his thoughts after the games he played in LA after the MCC prelaunch tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1