CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Say what you want about Ace, but he's won more money playing Halo than most other pros ever.

And he's still not a top 10 player

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was at the grocery store, and Tony was there squeezing all the bread. As I went by, he double squeezed a loaf of bread, threw it in my cart and said, “Enjoy that bread, nerd.” I didn’t even need bread.

Lethul%20the%20Baker_zps1k9da5gr.jpg

@@LethuL

LOL.

This is true, but also not relevant to the discussion of a player at the current/recent time. 

So what were we talking about ITT?

And he's still not a top 10 player

Agreed.  Top 30 IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was really hoping to see Contra find a spot on Liquid but tonight in Spartan's stream he said they're making no changes...

I'm going to hold out hope anyway haha.

Wait you guys don't think Ace is top 10? Really?

Top 10 of what?  Of H2A, no.  Of all time, hell no.  Of H4, yes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Top 10 of what? Of H2A, no. Of all time, hell no. Of H4, yes.

Eh in H2A there really wasn't much individual skill involved it was mainly teamwork. And by top I mean of the overall player base now.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Top 10 of what?  Of H2A, no.  Of all time, hell no.  Of H4, yes.

He got Top 3 like 3x last season and won one of the launch tournaments. He placed 2nd in Halo 3 Nationals, 1st at a reach event, 1st at the most competitive H4 event and 1st at the largest prize pool tournament in Halo history.

He might not be top 10 of all time, but he should be talked about at this point. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eh in H2A there really wasn't much individual skill involved it was mainly teamwork. And by top I mean of the overall player base now.

Not this argument again  :wutface:

Even by your criteria: He wins a lot of his BR fights, but his H2A sniping didn't really impress me that much.

Not this argument again :wutface:

Even by your criteria: He wins a lot of his BR fights, but his H2A sniping didn't really impress me that much.

Of course there is some individual skill I was just pointing out that stats don't tell the whole story (since people like to use those as proof). You are right his sniping wasn't that great I can agree on that. I jut don't want people using his H2A placings as an argument

He got Top 3 like 3x last season and won one of the launch tournaments. He placed 2nd in Halo 3 Nationals, 1st at a reach event, 1st at the most competitive H4 event and 1st at the largest prize pool tournament in Halo history.

He might not be top 10 of all time, but he should be talked about at this point.

^^^ Exactly

Wow did I just really read that.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wow did I just really read that. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

H2A has a ridiculous amount of aim assist making almost every fight end in a 4 shot. H2A is one of the easiest Halo games when it comes to mechanics.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah that's really cute and everything, but Ace has only won 4 events.  Top 30 of all time, there you go.

H2A has a ridiculous amount of aim assist making almost every fight end in a 4 shot. H2A is one of the easiest Halo games when it comes to mechanics.

LOL I'm done.  Please stop talking about Halo, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

• Downvote (-1) 9

You're correct. Sniping is disgustingly easy, the BR aims itself basically when you take out H2A's poor hit detection online, and grenades kill people no matter how poorly you threw them.

You're correct. Sniping is disgustingly easy, the BR aims itself basically when you take out H2A's poor hit detection online, and grenades kill people no matter how poorly you threw them.

Exactly thank you

LOL I'm done. Please stop talking about Halo, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Well he's not wrong, it's pretty damn easy to shoot in H2A.

Yeah that's really cute and everything, but Ace has only won 4 events. Top 30 of all time, there you go.

So then by your definition Naded must be God awful cuz he's never won a 4v4 tourney. Placings mean nothing about individual ability it's a team effort.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Wait you guys don't think Ace is a top player? Really?

He is absolutely a top player, no doubt

However, he's a top 8 guy, he's not a top 2 type player

If there was a halo draft like they have in the nfl, nhl, etc he wouldn't be picked in the top 10 IMO

• Upvote (+1) 1

He is absolutely a top player, no doubt

However, he's a top 8 guy, he's not a top 2 type player

If there was a halo draft like they have in the nfl, nhl, etc he wouldn't be picked in the top 10 IMO

OTOH, he had the chance to join EG, Denial, & TL, and turned all offers down. 

• Upvote (+1) 1