CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was at the grocery store, and Tony was there squeezing all the bread.  As I went by, he double squeezed a loaf of bread, threw it in my cart and said, “Enjoy that bread, nerd.” I didn’t even need bread. 

Lethul%20the%20Baker_zps1k9da5gr.jpg

@@LethuL

LMFAO, top 3 copy pastas in my chat ever. 

If he said it, then it must be true. 

Cloud for Ola would be goat af, But honestly i think there are players that arent threatening in H2A that will be a major nuisance in H5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cloud for Ola would be goat af, But honestly i think there are players that arent threatening in H2A that will be a major nuisance in H5.

Insert Ninja
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I wanna see Formal, Enable, Snakebite, Royal 2. Status Quo SSJ4

Can't have SQ without Flamesword.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree. That first WFX team had their problems but they were destroying teams online from the moment they formed. Then they kind of choked on LAN. If they didn't have personality/attitude clashes they would have been scary.

Not even trying to knock Arkanum, he's a really great all-round player but I just think Contra's playstyle fit better since he's so good at slaying and staying alive which left the rest of the team free to be aggressive, do objective, and get in good positions.

well they did 3-1 CLG on lan, and took 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul is the HCS' Bill Russell, hes gonna retire and start handing out finals mvp trophies  :lxthul:

Lethul is the HCS' Bill Russell, hes gonna retire and start handing out finals mvp trophies  :lxthul:

The Tony "Lethul" Campbell Finals Most Valuable Player Award. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

FTFY

The Tony "Lethul" Campbell Monster Energy™ Finals Most Valuable Player Award.  - Presented by BenQ.

The Tony "Lethul" Campbell Monster Energy™ Finals Most Valuable Player Award.  - Presented by BenQ.

Cmon, you gotta fit cummies somewhere in there.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

if Formal comes back to Halo we will definitely see Rostermania, that kid may have been the best Reach / H4 player

• Upvote (+1) 1

if Formal comes back to Halo we will definitely see Rostermania, that kid may have been the best Reach / H4 player

@@Ace

He won the hardest AGL and H4GC. Not to mention the 1st place finish at the largest Reach event and 2nd place in Anaheim?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been avoiding HCS spoilers while I caught up on the VoDs. Have there been any roster changes since the season two finals?

Beat you in the finals of both his 4v4 tournament wins hahahaha

He doesn't make it to the finals in the ones I win though. But really he was def NOT the best h4 player.

He doesn't make it to the finals in the ones I win though. But really he was def NOT the best h4 player.

So its kinda like how you won the most money off H2A, you're far from the best H2A player?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So its kinda like how you won the most money off H2A, you're far from the best H2A player? :kappa:

>Implying that winning 1v1 in a game with Sprint by 1 kill equates to having the most skill.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

>Implying that winning 1v1 in a game with Sprint by 1 kill equates to having the most skill.

You can't tell me the top 8 weren't the most skilled people in the game. Legit, Ace, Str8 Sick, Pistola, Cntra, Enable, Formal, Cloud.

The big names missing are obviously Snipedown, Naded, Lethul, Ninja, APG, Snakebite, Royal 2 and Ryanoob but it's FFA. For him to win out of all that talent? Cmon, give him a little credit, lol.

I've been avoiding HCS spoilers while I caught up on the VoDs. Have there been any roster changes since the season two finals?

It takes a little bit longer for organizations to release that information. But not yet.